Paul Armentano, the deputy director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), calls on President Joe Biden to live up to the pledges made during his campaign regarding cannabis legalization.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- NisonCo Arrives on the Observer’s Power List of Best PR Agencies in America 2022by Globe NewsWireNisonCo, a public relations, SEO and content creation marketing agency deeply rooted in advocacy, is honored to be included on the Observer’s 2022 Power List of Best PR Firms in America. NisonCo is the only cannabis-focused agency to make the 2022 list.
- WWE Superstar Bill Goldberg Launches Partnership with CBD Wellness Brand Gallant And Hemp2Labby PR NewswireBill Goldberg, WWE Hall of Famer is making the transition from the squared circle to the wellness mat. Goldberg is redefining himself through his partnership with Hemp2Lab to launch a new wellness line of products – GALLANT – that are scientifically designed to maximize nutrient delivery and athletic performance.
- TILT Holdings Launches 1906™ in Pennsylvaniaby Globe NewsWireTILT Holdings Inc., a global provider of cannabis business solutions that include inhalation technologies, cultivation, manufacturing, processing, brand development and retail, today announced that 1906TM products are now available to patients across Pennsylvania through TILT’s subsidiary, Standard Farms, LLC, and its wholesale dispensary partner locations.
- Cansativa Group and Akanda Corp. to Bring New Medical Cannabis Flowers to Germanyby Business WireAkanda Corp. and Cansativa GmbH today jointly announced a new cooperation that will soon allow German pharmacies to provide patients with two novel cannabis cultivars. This collaboration allows the Cansativa platform to supply the German market with dried flowers from Akanda’s EU-GMP certified indoor grow facility in Sintra, Portugal.
- Jushi Holdings Inc. Settles Lawsuit with Large Multi-State Operatorby Globe NewsWireJushi Holdings Inc., a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis operator, announced that it entered into a confidential settlement agreement with Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. and with Jushi’s former Chief Financial Officer, Edward Kremer , to resolve claims Jushi asserted in a lawsuit filed on July 15, 2022, including a claim asserted against Mr. Kremer for breach of his employment agreement and a claim asserted against Curaleaf for tortious interference.
- MariMed Acquires Fifth Adult-Use Dispensary License in Illinoisby Globe NewsWireMariMed, Inc, a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on improving lives every day, today announced it signed a definitive agreement to acquire the ownership interests in a conditional adult-use cannabis dispensary license in Illinois.