Explore booming cannabis drinks brands at the 3rd Annual Cannabis Drinks Expo on July 28 in San Francisco and on August 2 in Chicago
SAN FRANCISCO — via CannabisNewsWire — Cannabis Drinks Expo, a super hit b2b trade show, returns in July, providing the cannabis and drinks industry a unique platform to expand business, explore the category and source amazing brands.
The theme for the 2022 show is “Growing the Category.” The 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo will help attendees learn about this burgeoning category and develop new products while offering existing brands networking opportunities with state manufacturers for national expansion. Retailers and distributors will find assistance developing their store-owned brands, discovering ideas for marketing and selling their cannabis beverages and growing consumer market share.
Hosted by the Beverage Trade Network, the 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo will spotlight the skyrocketing legal cannabis market and provide insight into a future brimming with opportunity. Expo themes include increasing the overall category by showcasing successful exhibitors, creating networking opportunities and exploring current multi-state bottlenecks. The show will have an international and national focus that offers multistate operators synergistic opportunities to do business with each other while helping the category grow.
Attendees will learn everything from the planning stages of crafting a cannabis-infused drink brand to formulation, regulations & compliance, branding, marketing and distribution. Experts will be available to clarify and explain the process while industry panels will discuss vital information demystifying the cannabis-infused beverages procedure. Top names in the cannabis industry will offer a full day of presentations. Browse the extensive expo floor and connect with companies on the cutting-edge of the cannabis industry.
Meet awesome brands and suppliers at both the Chicago and San Francisco locations.
Dates and Location:
San Francisco: July 28, 2022, South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, California 94080.
Chicago: August 2, 2022, Midwest Conference Centre, 401 W. Lake St., Northlake, Illinois 60164.
Visitor Registration is open: get your passes now to save on tickets.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.