The House on Wednesday passed a Senate medical marijuana proposal, but only after changing the bill to lower the amount of cannabis a patient could get. The vote was 104-14 on the amended Senate Bill 2095.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Dama Financial to Acquire GrowFlowby PR NewswireDama Financial, the nation’s largest provider of access to banking and payment solutions for the cannabis industry, has entered into an agreement to acquire GrowFlow Corp., whose business management and compliance tools have processed more than $3.3 billion for cannabis retailers, cultivators, processors, and distributors.
- Harvest and Trulieve Celebrate One Year Anniversary of Recreational Cannabis Sales in Arizonaby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced plans to celebrate the one year anniversary of recreational cannabis sales in Arizona through a series of in-store activations, product specials and celebrations.
- Solar Cannabis Co. Launches Byky to Bring First-Ever Paleo + Vegan Artisanal Chocolate & Confectionery Cannabis Edibles to the Massachusetts Marketby Globe NewsWireSolar Cannabis Co. (Solar) today announced the launch of “byky” – the industry’s first artisanal paleo + vegan chocolate & confectionery cannabis edible line.
- Mari y Juana® Foods Co. Announces Manufacturing Partnership With Vertosaby Business WireMari y Juana® Foods Co., a California-based cannabis edibles brand that uses the freshest, top-shelf ingredients to create products that highlight Mexican culture and traditions, today announced its partnership with Vertosa, a science-first cannabis company that creates the most effective and reliable active ingredients for infused products.
- Boston Hemp Inc.: What Can Hemp Flower Cannabinoids Do For You?by PR NewswireRecently within the hemp community, it’s been theorized 11 cannabinoids from the hemp plant could help your health. A number of these hemp flower cannabinoids grow naturally within the plant.
- BESO Wellness Launches CBD-Powered Line of Topical Therapeutics Used to Manage Pain by NBA, NFL, MMA Athletes and Entertainment Industry VIPsby PR NewswireCreated by massage therapist and former NBA wife, Megan Blackwell, whose celebrity clientele includes some of the most active professional athletes on the sports scene and celebrities in the entertainment industry suffering from chronic pain, the much-talked about CBD-powered BESO Wellness comes to market this month.
- CEA Industries Inc. Announces Appointment of Two New Board Membersby Globe NewsWireCEA Industries Inc., a leader in controlled environment agriculture (CEA) systems engineering and technologies, announced today the appointments of Marion Mariathasan, CEO and Co-Founder of Simplifya LLC, and Troy Reisner, CFO of Keystone Tower Systems, Inc. to its Board of Directors. Mr. Reisner will also serve as chair of the Audit Committee.
- Ayurcann Holdings Corp. Update for 2022by Globe NewsWireAyurcann Holdings Corp., a leading Canadian cannabis extraction company specializing in the processing and co-manufacturing of pharma grade cannabis and hemp to produce various derivative cannabis 2.0 products in the medical and recreational market, is pleased to provide an update to its exponential growth throughout Canada.
- Akerna Appoints Current COO Ray Thompson as President & COO as Firm Prepares for Changing Cannabis Landscapeby PR NewswireAkerna, a leading enterprise software company and the developer of the most comprehensive technology infrastructure, ecosystem, and compliance engine powering the global cannabis industry, today announces the appointment of the Company’s current COO, Ray Thompson, as Akerna’s President and COO effective today, January 20.