On Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Wyld Launches Best-Selling Edibles Brand In Illinoisby PR NewswireToday, Wyld, one of the top five cannabis brands in the U.S., expanded its best-selling product offerings into Illinois. Illinois joins Arizona, California, Colorado, Michigan, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington and Canada in offering Wyld products.
- Calyx Peak, Inc., Brings Local Cannabis Company to Massachusettsby PR NewswireCalyx Peak, Inc., a vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator (MSO), has announced that it will be opening its first of two local Massachusetts retail cannabis storefronts in Swampscott, MA.
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream Announces an Exclusive Licensing Agreement with GPO Plus to Produce Yuengling’s Ice Cream Flavored CBD + Cannabinoid Productsby Globe NewsWireYuengling’s Ice Cream Corporation is pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive licensing agreement with GPO Plus, Inc.. GPOX will develop a full line of CBD and other hemp derived cannabinoid products based on the iconic flavors of Yuengling’s Ice Cream.
- Helping Ontario Cannabis Retailers Meet Customer Demandby Globe NewsWireMerrco Payments Inc., the leader in cannabis payments, and Gratify Payments Inc., the BNPL platform for payment companies, today announced the launch of buy now pay later for Ontario cannabis retailers – a Canadian first.
- MariMed Mourns the Passing of Robert Fireman, Chairman, CEO And Cannabis Industry Pioneer and Visionaryby Globe NewsWireMariMed, Inc., a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on improving lives every day, today announced with deep sadness that Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and co-founder Robert Fireman died unexpectedly on December 11, 2022.
- Christina Lake Cannabis Further Strengthens Board of Directors and Management Teamby Globe NewsWireChristina Lake Cannabis Corp., a leading producer of high quality extracts and sun grown cannabis, today announced several changes to the Board of Directors and Management, effective December 9, 2022.