Advocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Trulieve Opening Morgantown, WV Medical Dispensaryby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced the grand opening of a new medical dispensary in Morgantown-Granville, WV. Located at 525 Granville Square, the doors open at 10 a.m. on Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Charlotte’s Web Full Spectrum “Original Formula” CBD Validated in UK Food Standards Agency Novel Foods Evaluation Processby PR NewswireCharlotte’s Web Holdings, Inc., the market leader in full-spectrum cannabidiol (CBD) hemp extract wellness products, has passed validation in its Novel Food applications from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the United Kingdom for its Original Formula full-spectrum hemp extract product.
- Cannabis Leaders Kiva Confections and Jetty Extracts Partner For Limited Edition Collection of Lost Farm Ediblesby PR NewswireKiva Confections, California’s market leader in premium, cannabis edibles, announced today a partnership with Jetty Extracts, a California-based producer of high-quality cannabis extracts, for a limited release of their popular Lost Farm Gummies and Chews.
- FAB CBD Goes Big on July 4th Saleby PR NewswireThe July 4th sale at FAB CBD has started! Along with some new product launches to celebrate this year, the popular CBD company is offering a 30% discount on all products, site wide. The newest product arrivals are at the top of many customers’ lists, so take advantage of the sale while supplies last.
- Verano Announces the Opening of MÜV Tamarac, the Company’s 49th Florida Locationby Globe NewsWireVerano Holdings Corp., a leading multi-state cannabis company, today announced the opening of MÜV Tamarac on Friday, July 1, the Company’s 49th Florida dispensary and 102nd nationwide.
- Trulieve Opening Coral Springs, FL Medical Dispensaryby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced the opening of a new medical dispensary in Coral Springs, Florida. Located at 10400 W. Atlantic Blvd., the doors will open at 9am on Friday, July 1, 2022.