On Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Humboldt Family Farms Collaborates with Emerald Cup Winners, Arcata Fireby PR NewswireAhead of the 2022 Emerald Cup this weekend (December 10-11), Humboldt Family Farms announces three new products curated in partnership with the 2021 Emerald Cup winning team at Arcata Fire. Humboldt Family Farms’ core mission is to work together with the best Cannabis producers in the Humboldt County region, bringing the Legendary Humboldt experience directly to consumers.
- Item 9 Labs Corp. Streamlines Operations and Strengthens Corporate Team Ahead of International Expansionby PR NewswireItem 9 Labs Corp.—a vertically integrated cannabis dispensary franchisor and operator that produces premium, award-winning products—announced today its efforts to streamline operations and consolidate employee duties. This has led to several strategic team appointments as the Company prepares to integrate with the approaching transformational acquisition of Sessions Cannabis, one of Canada’s largest cannabis retail franchisors.
- 5WPR Announces Continued Expansion of Cannabis & CBD PR Team Following Legislation Progress in Midterm Electionsby PR Newswire5WPR, one of the largest independently-owned PR firms in the U.S., announces today the expansion of their cannabis and CBD PR team, hiring new employees within this area of expertise who hold certifications and understand the nuances of legislation surrounding the industry, especially following the midterm elections which were a big win for cannabis.
- Trulieve Launches Khalifa Kush Cannabis in Maryland Through Exclusive Partnership with Wiz Khalifaby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced the official launch of Khalifa Kush premium medical marijuana products statewide in all Trulieve branded Maryland retail locations.
- LiveWire Announces Estrella River Farms Launching New “Estrella Weedery” Branded Product for California Distributionby Globe NewsWireLiveWire Ergogenics Inc.,a company focused on acquiring, managing, leasing, and licensing special purpose operations and real estate properties conducive to producing high-quality, handcrafted, and organic-style grown specialty cannabis products for medical and recreational adult-use in California today announces that its affiliate company Estrella River Farms has launched the first “Estrella Weedery” and “Phire” co-branded products for distribution throughout California.
- Columbia Care Releases First Corporate Social Responsibility Reportby Business WireColumbia Care Inc., one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products in the U.S., announced it has released its first-ever Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report, Cultivate Impact.