Supporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Sinuate Media to Open Marketing Agency Office in the Metaverse with Cannaverse Technologiesby PR NewswireTaking remote work to another level, Sinuate Media has officially partnered with Cannaverse Technologies (Cannaverstech™) to become its digital marketing advisor in Cannaland™, the world’s first cannabis focused Metaverse that connects every facet of the cannabis and hemp communities.
- California Department of Cannabis Control Debuts Data Tool Showcasing Access Areas for Cannabis Businessby Business WireThe Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) today rolled out a data visualization tool that will help consumers see where they can purchase safe and legal cannabis products from licensed retailers, inform business owners about which cities and counties license cannabis businesses, and support ongoing conversations about access to California’s safe and legal market.
- Toronto Success: The Cannabis Industry Counts on Lift&Co. Expoby Globe NewsWireLift&Co. Expo, Canada’s no. 1 cannabis conference and trade show, hosted its latest event at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, May 12-15, 2022. Throughout the Lift Cannabis Business Conference (May 12) and Lift&Co. Expo in the Centre’s North Hall (May 13-15), leading-edge content and exhibitors from across North America showcased the information and innovations that will power the future of the cannabis industry.
- Resonate Blends Partners with California’s Top Licensed Cannabis Wholesaling Platformby Globe NewsWireResonate Blends, Inc., a Wellness Lifestyle cannabis holding company, is pleased to announce it has teamed with California cannabis distribution, logistical and sales analytics leader, Nabis, on statewide distribution of its award-winning Koan Cordial line.
- Curaleaf Introduces Endless Coast Cannabis-Infused Seltzers in Massachusettsby PR NewswireCuraleaf Holdings, Inc., a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, announced the launch of Endless Coast Cannabis-Infused Seltzers, a highly sociable line of low-calorie, low-sugar and low-carb beverages which will be available tomorrow at Curaleaf dispensaries in Massachusetts.
- FAB CBD Memorial Day Sale: Helping to Honor Veteransby PR NewswireFAB CBD is celebrating Memorial Day in an impactful way this year. Customers will receive 20% off of their total order at checkout, using code HONOR20. As an added bonus, every product purchased during our sale, FAB CBD will donate $1 to Homes For Our Troops, one of America’s top rated Veterans and Military charities.
- Sanctuary Medicinals Opens Medical Dispensary in West Palm Beach, Florida, the Company’s Eighth Location in the Stateby PR NewswireSanctuary Medicinals today announced the opening of its eighth medical cannabis dispensary in Florida. Situated right off Florida’s Turnpike on Okeechobee Blvd., Sanctuary West Palm Beach will be holding its Grand Opening celebration on May 27.
- Cannabis Marketing Solutions Provider Alpine IQ Announces the launch of Recipes, a new seamless co-marketing feature for Retailers and Brandsby Globe NewsWireAlpine IQ, the leading data and marketing solutions provider for cannabis retailers today announced the launch of Recipes, a collaborative tool for Brands and Retailers to use for co-marketing opportunities. This robust multi-use tool allows brands to create highly converting pre-configured go-to-market campaigns for retail partners to use.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Launches Pharma Subsidiary in Brazil; Expands Access to CBD Products in Pharmaciesby Globe NewsWireMedical Marijuana, Inc., the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world’s first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands, and supply chain, announced today that it has launched its first pharmaceutical subsidiary, HM Pharma, in Brazil.