On Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- 5WPR Announces Continued Expansion of Cannabis & CBD PR Team Following Legislation Progress in Midterm Electionsby PR Newswire5WPR, one of the largest independently-owned PR firms in the U.S., announces today the expansion of their cannabis and CBD PR team, hiring new employees within this area of expertise who hold certifications and understand the nuances of legislation surrounding the industry, especially following the midterm elections which were a big win for cannabis.
- Trulieve Launches Khalifa Kush Cannabis in Maryland Through Exclusive Partnership with Wiz Khalifaby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced the official launch of Khalifa Kush premium medical marijuana products statewide in all Trulieve branded Maryland retail locations.
- LiveWire Announces Estrella River Farms Launching New “Estrella Weedery” Branded Product for California Distributionby Globe NewsWireLiveWire Ergogenics Inc.,a company focused on acquiring, managing, leasing, and licensing special purpose operations and real estate properties conducive to producing high-quality, handcrafted, and organic-style grown specialty cannabis products for medical and recreational adult-use in California today announces that its affiliate company Estrella River Farms has launched the first “Estrella Weedery” and “Phire” co-branded products for distribution throughout California.
- Columbia Care Releases First Corporate Social Responsibility Reportby Business WireColumbia Care Inc., one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products in the U.S., announced it has released its first-ever Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report, Cultivate Impact.
- Coastal Infusions Launches First-to-Market Infused Cocktailsby PR NewswireCoastal Infusions, a new venture from a founder of Alternative Therapies Group (ATG), the first licensed vertical cannabis operator in Massachusetts, is launching a line of Ready-to-Drink canned THC-infused cocktails, a first-to-market product that joins the growing cannabis beverage category.
- HighHello – the new monthly subscription club that lets members discover cannabis in a unique wayby PR NewswireHighHello is ready to start spreading good vibes on the west side of the state, with plans to expand statewide in the months to come. When deliveries begin in December, members receive a variety of cannabis products they might not ever have thought to try, plus bonus goodies to surprise them monthly.