Advocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
NOTE: Press releases only. PiL took no part in the creation of content from wire services.
- Trulieve Opening Coral Springs, FL Medical Dispensaryby PR NewswireTrulieve Cannabis Corp., a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced the opening of a new medical dispensary in Coral Springs, Florida. Located at 10400 W. Atlantic Blvd., the doors will open at 9am on Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Xplor Technologies Launches Comprehensive Payment Processing for CBD Retailers to Capitalize on Fast-Growing Marketby PR NewswireXplor Technologies, a global platform integrating software, payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies for “everyday life” businesses, today announced a new solution to help businesses selling Cannabidiol (CBD) products better market, manage, and grow their business.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiary Kannaway Hosts Regional Conference in South Africaby Globe NewsWireMedical Marijuana, Inc., the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world’s first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands, and supply chain, announced today that its subsidiary Kannaway® will be hosting its South Africa Regional Conference in Cape Town this Saturday, July 2, 2022.
- Pure Extracts Signs Listing Agreement with Shoppers Drug Mart and Receives Initial Purchase Orderby Globe NewsWirePure Extracts Technologies Corp., a plant-based extraction company focused on cannabis, hemp and the rapidly emerging psychedelic sector, is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pure Extracts Manufacturing Corp., has signed a Cannabis Products Supplier Agreement with Medical Cannabis by Shoppers Drug Mart Inc.
- Briana King and Green Monké to Launch High-Dose THC Beverage in Californiaby Business WireGreen Monké, maker of happy sodas for happy hour, today announced its collaboration with Briana King (she/they) on a custom can design for the cannabis brand’s new high-dose offering of its signature Tropical Citrus flavor.
- Thompson Duke Industrial Reaches Production Milestone: Completes 1,000th MCF1 Filling Machineby PR NewswireThompson Duke Industrial, the leader in cannabis oil vaporizer device filling and capping equipment, is celebrating a significant milestone: the completion of its 1,000th MCF1 semi-automatic vaporizer filling machine. The MCF1 has the capability to fill as many as 5,000 vaporizer cartridges per day.