Hayward, California — Ladykind is launching its Hydro Glow Radiance Booster. Hydro Glow delivers maximum hydration to effortlessly bring long-lasting glowy skin to all skin types. This product is specially formulated with only the highest-quality ingredients. Using hemp-derived Broad-Spectrum CBD cannabinoids with hydrating hyaluronic acid and acquacell ensures even the driest skin will look and feel radiantly dewy and smooth. Ladykind’s newest skincare product, Hydro Glow, provides maximum moisture and collagen support for women of all stages of womanhood to celebrate radiantly glowing skin no matter their cycle or stage of life.
Our science-led, passionate team of skin care experts and doctors at Ladykind have meticulously crafted our latest innovation using the highest quality ingredients. This product contains CBD and CBG, a natural compound derived from cannabis plants, that improves the look of aging skin and skin barrier functions. The Hydro Glow Radiance Booster also contains hyaluronic acid and acquacell which help increase your skin’s water retention and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Signs of aging and dry skin are a natural part of growing older. Hormonal changes together with the aging process decrease your skin’s vibrantly radiant glow. Yet, Hydro Glow helps rehydrate your skin, improve your skin’s moisture retention, and assist with skin regeneration for dewy, silky-smooth skin that lasts. It also reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles so you can embrace the aging process with a smooth, even complexion.
The Hydro Glow Radiance Booster is easy to use and versatile. Simply add 2 to 4 drops to your face day and night. You can also add 2 to 3 drops to your regular skin cream or serum for added hydrating benefits that last.
At Ladykind, each product is consciously made from farm to formula. Our team of experts specifically formulate our CBD products at our in-house lab and is tested by an independent third party. All our products are cruelty-free, nontoxic, and use sustainable organic CBD. You can rest assured you are nourishing your skin with the highest quality products with tested and proven results.
Enjoy radiantly hydrated, glowy skin with Ladykind’s Hydro Glow Radiance Booster. Improve your skin’s moisture levels and embrace your skin’s journey with the help of our latest Hydro Glow skin care product.
Available at: www.ladykind.com
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.
- Nebraska senator pledges to seek special session to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalization of medical marijuana were pursuing a trio of options Tuesday after their attempt at qualifying the issue for the November ballot fell short.
- Adult-use cannabis unlikely to be on Oklahoma ballot in NovemberThe Yes on 820 campaign faces several obstacles in the last part of its journey to the ballot as another challenge period will last at least 10 business days and the state Election Board needs time to print ballots for overseas voters.
- Lawsuit asks to block cannabis legalization from Missouri ballotAn anti-drug legalization activist has filed a lawsuit arguing a recreational marijuana initiative petition was improperly certified by Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft and should not appear on the November ballot.
- Cannabis legalization advocates turn THC customers into political alliesNow that Minnesota has legalized hemp-derived THC products as of July 1, proponents of full legalization are activating a new resource in the political battle over the green plant’s future: customers.