LEUNE Branded Cannabis Products Are Now Available In Four US Markets
Kansas City, Missouri — LEUNE, a leading cannabis lifestyle brand created for the conscious cannabis consumer, today announced that LEUNE branded cannabis products are now available for purchase in Missouri. This rollout, in collaboration with Stash House MO, marks the fourth market for LEUNE branded cannabis products, as the brand continues its rapid expansion.
Missouri’s medical consumers can now purchase LEUNE Pre-Rolls, All-In-One Vaporizers and Vape Cartridges in signature profiles Sol Berry, Cloud Berry, Desert Gold, Piña Dream, at licensed medical cannabis dispensary retail locations across the state of Missouri. LEUNE branded products are expected to roll out in 100 licensed medical cannabis dispensary retail locations within the first 60 days of launch.
“Missouri marks LEUNE’s launch into the Midwest, complementing the brands national presence alongside California, Arizona and Maine. The timing couldn’t be sweeter with the recent news of Missouri’s move to legalize adult-use cannabis. As a brand that reaches a thoughtful, discerning and conscious consumer, we’re thrilled to be a part of the Missouri market, especially at a time when the state is embracing cannabis more than ever before,” says LEUNE Founder and CEO Nidhi Lucky Handa.
“We’re beyond excited to bring LEUNE into the Missouri market – a mission driven brand that has a strong consumer base, recognizable aesthetic and next level marketing/branding. We think it’s exactly the type of cannabis brand that Missourians deserve,” said Shane Finn, COO of Stash House MO.
LEUNE launched in California in 2018, thrilling fans with expansion into the state of Arizona’s cannabis market in 2021, followed by Maine earlier this year. With the addition of the Missouri market, LEUNE branded cannabis products are now sold in over 300 licensed retailers across the United States.
Founded and run by forward-thinking female CEO Nidhi Lucky Handa, LEUNE is poised to continue rapid growth among their devoted “Cannabis 3.0” audience. The mission-driven company has built a strong reputation across the industry and culturally for uncompromising quality, product transparency and an ongoing commitment to social advocacy.
LEUNE is on course to enter additional national and global markets in upcoming months, and also completed a $5M Series A fundraising round involving notable celebrity brand investors including NBA all-star athlete Carmelo Anthony, Lala Anthony, super-agent Rich Paul, John Wall and music manager Anthony Saleh.
LEUNE is a mission driven lifestyle company focused on elevating the cannabis industry through purpose driven, design-forward products created with the highest quality standards. Since its launch in 2018 in California, LEUNE has transcended cultural conversations around cannabis, honoring a “3.0 consumer” who understands the many elements of what the plant represents. Committed to bettering the cannabis industry, LEUNE has long term partnerships with The Last Prisoner Project and the Floret Coalition, and is an Eaze Momentum sponsor. Looking towards a more sustainable future for the industry, LEUNE is committed to producing low carbon footprint packaging. LEUNE is run by Founder and CEO Nidhi Lucky Handa, and has received support from notable celebrity brand investors including NBA all-star athlete Carmelo Anthony, Lala Anthony, super-agent Rich Paul, John Wall and music manager Anthony Saleh.
LEUNE Lab products are available nationally, and LEUNE branded cannabis is sold across California, Arizona, Maine and now Missouri. Visit LEUNE.co for more information.
About Stash House
Stash House manufactures and distributes a wide variety of cannabis finished form products to meet the needs of dispensary customers. They’ve solidified market strength by partnering with some of the most recognized national brands. Stash House technology platform enables brand transparency and puts stress-free dispensary ordering at its customers’ fingertips. This technology platform, coupled with a robust experience in distribution and sales, separates Stash House from the rest of the market. In addition to Missouri, Stash House currently operates in Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Mississippi, with additional plans for future growth in 2023. Learn more at www.stashhousedistro.com.
- Minority Cannabis Academy: Social Equity in PracticeThe Minority Cannabis Academy graduated its first class of 25 students in September. The Academy’s goal is to take advantage of the social equity atmosphere in New Jersey to help those most harmed by prohibition.
- Marijuana Policy Project Releases Voter Guide to 2022 Governors’ Races and Cannabis Policy Reform Ahead of Midterm ElectionOn Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
- Green Thumb to Launch “RISE Express” Dispensaries in FloridaGreen Thumb Industries Inc., a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of RISE Dispensaries, today announced plans to expand its medical retail footprint in Florida through a lease agreement with Circle K, the global convenience store retailer.
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses cannabis legalization constitutional amendmentMissouri AFL-CIO president Jake Hummel on Thursday announced his organization was endorsing the proposal, which will appear on the Nov. 8 ballot as Amendment 3, calling it a “huge step forward for criminal justice reform in Missouri.”
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.