BROOMFIELD, Colo. — Alpine IQ, the leading data and marketing solutions provider for cannabis retailers today announced the launch of Recipes, a collaborative tool for Brands and Retailers to use for co-marketing opportunities. This robust multi-use tool allows brands to create highly converting pre-configured go-to-market campaigns for retail partners to use. Brands and Retailers can also choose to use Recipes to create easy-to-deploy campaigns for their own target audiences as well.
Alpine IQ’s Recipes feature was created to alleviate the current headache and hassle of Brands having to coordinate product communication with their partnered retailers. Alpine IQ’s Recipes allows brands to easily create their own go-to-market campaigns including the copy, creative, suggested target audiences, and marketing channels for retailers to easily launch. After a retailer deploys the recipe to active customers, brands will be able to monitor key performance metrics to track uplift, including the number of retailers using the recipes as well as campaign performance.
“Applying our Recipes formula to the Brands platform allows for optimized co-marketing strategies with the minimized burden on either team,” said Ben Cooper, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Alpine IQ. “With the introduction of Brands recipes you can now easily customize and distribute your content throughout your Retailer network with the click of a button, streamlining your co-marketing strategy and analysis, while freeing up precious time across your teams.”
The Recipes tool is one of the many features Alpine IQ has created this year to reduce the complicated manual sharing of responsibilities and channel management between Brands and Retail teams throughout the lifecycle of their relationship.
About Alpine IQ
Alpine IQ empowers the legal cannabis industry by providing customer-focused technology to help retailers and brands of all sizes resolve growth challenges and generate revenue. The company provides customers with the industry’s most extensive suite of tools to protect, segment, and promote all in-store and online operations.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.