LOS ANGELES — Emerald Market, Southern California’s original private cannabis and cinema event coordinator, is pleased to announce details for Cinelounge Cannabis Club’s December event series set to take place at the Cinelounge Outdoors venue in Hollywood at 1625 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Featuring California’s best licensed and legal cannabis companies, Cinelounge Cannabis Club immerses guests into Los Angeles cannabis culture and provides a cinematic experience unlike any other in the world.
Elevating the traditional Hollywood film experience to new heights, the result is a one-of-a-kind cinema experience where movie and cannabis lovers can connect and discover an unparalleled range of film, music, and California weed culture.
“The Cinelounge Cannabis Club was built for anybody interested in watching movies while trying or enjoying cannabis products and sharing fun with friends! Doors open at 5 PM to allow attendees to engage with sponsors, try new products, buy food, win giveaways, and enjoy all our pre-movie entertainment. We offer rotating guest chefs and food trucks, plus we have all the munchies you could want!” Said Rico and James, Co-Founders of Emerald Market.
- December 4th, 2021 – Doors at 5pm – Anchorman at 7pm – Doors Close at 11pm
- December 11th, 2021 – Doors at 5pm – Home Alone at 7pm – Doors Close at 11pm
- December 18th, 2021 – Doors at 5pm – A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas at 7pm
Recent sponsors include Boutiq Dispensary, Cannabis Supper Club, Grassdoor Delivery, Ice Kream Dispensary, Los Angeles NORML, and Timeless Vapes.
Sponsors for December 2021’s events include Amuse, Cann, Ispire, Superbad Inc. and Pamos
To get tickets, or to become a sponsor or partner, please visit the official Cinelounge Cannabis Club website and contact Rico or James.
About Emerald Market: Emerald Market is the first creative media agency explicitly designed to bridge the gap between traditional marketing strategies and Cannabis. From OTT direct commercials and banner ads to in-dispensary and event activations, Emerald Market is developing a genuinely innovative advertising marketplace for ALL brands looking to engage with consumers interested and/or involved in the Cannabis/Hemp industries.
About Cinelounge Cannabis Club:
Cinelounge Cannabis Club is the world’s first cannabis-infused movie lounge hosted at the Cinelounge outdoor theater in Hollywood, California. Featuring food, drinks, samples, chefs, dispensaries, weed delivery, on-site cannabis consumption, and a curated selection of hit movies from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s.
- Struggle between large, small growers over Ohio cannabis reformA Senate measure that would expand significantly the state’s medical marijuana system for businesses and patients got its second committee hearing Tuesday. The proposal is beginning to move as a different and more expansive recreational measure gathers signatures for next year’s ballot.
- Reps. Dave Joyce and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Introduce Legislation To Expunge Marijuana RecordsToday, Representatives Dave Joyce (R-OH) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) introduced legislation to incentivize state and local governments to expunge the criminal records of tens of millions of Americans who have previously been convicted of marijuana offenses.
- New Jersey Entrepreneurs bring social equity company REEForm to East CoastSocial justice in cannabis is a popular topic, but actual change is elusive. Two New Jersey cannabis entrepreneurs built a business around making a difference in their community. They’re trying to deliver on the promise of social equity in cannabis. On September 14, New Jerseyians gathered at the Doubletree Hilton in Newark to learn about…
- Head of NORML optimistic on cannabis banking through NDAAWhile defense bills don’t usually interest cannabis advocates, an amendment added by Representative Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) included the language of the SAFE Banking Act in the NDAA. With the standalone bill stalled in the Senate Banking Committee, an amendment to the “must-pass” legislation could be the key.
- Advocate responds to SD high court overturning adult-use cannabisSouth Dakota’s highest court sided with the state’s governor today in declaring an amendment legalizing cannabis invalid. Amendment A, which passed with 54% support, would have legalized cannabis for anyone over 21.
- Organizer says next steps on Ohio adult-use cannabis by month’s endOhio attorney Thomas Haren, a representative of the “Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol,” said he expects that enough signatures will be gathered to move a proposal forward that would allow for adult use, sale, and possession of marijuana in Ohio.
- Montana regulators will reverse proposed CBD, dispensary worker rulesThe Montana Department of Revenue told lawmakers this week that it will strike a pair of proposed rules implementing the state’s fledgling recreational marijuana program after hearing considerable input from members of the public, the cannabis industry and legislators who warned that the rules veered from the intent of House Bill 701, an act passed this session regulating the adult-use pot.
- Cannabis prices soar in Louisiana due to regulatory bottleneckA regulatory bottleneck in Louisiana’s medical marijuana supply chain has inflated costs far beyond the prices found in other states, according to industry experts who testified at the Louisiana Legislature’s Medical Marijuana Commission meeting Thursday.
- Critics say AZ ‘social equity’ program makes Big Cannabis even richer“This is a program that, as currently written, is designed to fail,” attorney Julie Gunnigle said to Arizona Mirror. Gunnigle up until recently worked for Arizona’s Chapter of NORML, an organization that pushes for the reform of marijuana laws across the United States.
- Bipartisan bill to reduce Wisconsin cannabis fines introducedWisconsin legislators are taking another crack at a bipartisan push to achieve cannabis reform in the state. A new piece of legislation, co-authored by Rep. Shae Sortwell (R-Gibson), Rep. Sylvia Ortiz-Valez (D-Milwaukee), Sen. Lena Taylor (D-Milwaukee) and Sen. Kathleen Bernier (R- Chippewa Falls), reduces existing penalties for cannabis possession.