The CBD smokes have expanded their original collection for a new total of 8 flavors to give smokers the most elevated smoking experience.
DALLAS — Leading CBD smokes brand COAST has expanded their collection of organic CBD and CBG smokes to include a total of 8 flavors. The classic flavors included Original, Zero and Menthol, but the new Cherry, Berry, Grape, Lemon and Pineapple flavors offer smokers the same high-quality smoking experience with a fun and lighthearted twist.
Made with natural herb wraps and biodegradable filters, COAST smokes are designed to provide smokers with a moment of guilt-free indulgence and a moment to get lost in the stars. The five new refreshing flavors paired with the high-quality product offer customers just that.
“We have built an incredible community that’s excited over the impact Coast has made in their lives. It’s become a lifestyle, not only satisfying their smoking needs but also weaning them off tobacco and providing necessary relief and relaxation,” said Jessica, the Director of Partnerships at Coast. “With Coast’s strong engagement and enthusiasm from the community we are well positioned to reach millions of new consumers this year.”
COAST smokers are not like any other smoker – they’re bold, expressive and know what they want. That’s why COAST represents what the modern person wants from their smoke break – a true moment to themselves that helps them refocus before setting off on what’s next.
In the past month, COAST’s Instagram has seen impressive growth in engagement. Instagram followers doubled in the last month and the brand saw over 300 user-generated social media posts, as well as interest from distributors via social media channels. COAST values their relationships with retailers and distributors and works closely to ensure that they are fully supported when selling COAST.
For more information about retail, distribution or COAST products, visit the site here.
About COAST: Founded in 2019, COAST is a California-grown organic smokes company offering users a guilt-free smoke break alternative. COAST brings the highest quality handcrafted hemp blends to their customers. Created with sustainability and health in mind, COAST was created to enhance your lifestyle with the aim to provide all chill and no high. We hope to see you on the moon!
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.