DENVER — via InvestorWire — CannabisNewsWire (“CNW”), a specialized communications platform for the cannabis sector and one of the 50+ brands part of IBN (“InvestorBrandNetwork”), is pleased to announce that it will be collaborating with the organizers of CWCBExpo (Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition) in its capacity as the Official NewsWire. The conference will be held at New York City’s Javits Convention Center, Hall 3A, on June 2-4, 2022.
CWCBExpo has crafted a reputation for organizing the premier B2B cannabis, CBD and hemp expos and conferences. At the upcoming June conference, attendees will have access to educational sessions, innovative product displays and exclusive networking opportunities to explore the potential of the cannabis market. The upcoming three-day event will feature influential speakers and business professionals in a unique format, including interactive ‘talk show’ sessions, to engage with various industry opportunities and challenges.
The conference will host more than 50 thought leaders and panelists covering a wide range of pertinent topics within the cannabis industry. Keynote speakers include industry heavyweights such as Chris Beals, CEO of Weedmaps, and Nick Kovacevich, CEO of Greenlane Holdings. In addition, Tremaine Wright, the Chair of the NYS Cannabis Control Board, will be sharing her experience with attendees as part of the event’s main stage presentations.
The interactive talk show sessions will explore avenues such as Investing and Industry Progress, Policy and Legislation, and Cannabis and Lifestyle, hosted by seasoned media personalities and industry insiders, including Carl Cameron, Faye Coleman, Calvin Frye, and Gretchen Gailey. Specialist workshops and investor roundtables will focus on industry-specific issues such as dispensaries, eco-conscious cannabis, infused edibles, consumer packaged goods and cultivation.
IBN, the Official Media Sponsor of CWCBExpo, and CNW will collaborate and leverage their extensive array of corporate communications solutions to drive recognition of conference participants among investors, journalists, savvy consumers and the broader public. CannabisNewsWire will amplify article syndication via its 5,000+ strategic downstream partners, in addition to prominently featuring the event’s proceedings on dedicated event pages. IBN, CBDWire, and HempWire will also feature conference details on their websites.
“It is a real pleasure to partner with CannabisNewsWire and IBN once again, and we look forward to collaborating in the future too,” said Christine Ianuzzi, Manging Partner & Show Director of CWCBExpo. “IBN has an extensive network of brands working within the cannabis, CBD and hemp industries. Their collective network will heighten visibility for our sponsors, speakers and conference participants.”
Complementing CannabisNewsWire’s widespread information dissemination will be IBN’s social media coverage of the event. Collectively among its 50+ investor-oriented brands, the network has garnered more than 2 million likes and followers across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms.
“We are excited to work with CWCBExpo once again as the event’s official newswire,” said Jonathan Keim, Director of Communications for CannabisNewsWire. “This conference will showcase the latest innovations and market trends in the cannabis, CBD and hemp industries, while providing attendees a fantastic opportunity to network with leaders and pioneers in the space.”
For additional information about the CWCBExpo, including event registration, visit https://cwcbexpo.com/
CannabisNewsWire (“CNW”), one of 50+ brands within our IBN (“InvestorBrandNetwork”), is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news; (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks to quickly update investors in the space; (3) enhances corporate press releases; (4) provides social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of 5,000+ key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
For more information, please visit www.CannabisNewsWire.com
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.