Mr. Kolten Taekema Reports:
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Eden Empire Inc. (CSE: EDEN) (the “Company” or “Eden Empire” or “EDEN”) is pleased to announce singing a strategic consulting agreement partnership with WeCannCA located out of California.
WeCannCA is a full-service cannabis consulting firm committed to resourcing, supporting and advancing the cannabis industry in California and other blooming states. WeCannCA strives to provide a solution to the burgeoning and complex cannabis industry by providing services and solving all its major hurdles regarding licensure under one roof. WeCannCA focuses on commercial real estate, cannabis licensing and operations, and statewide and local politics which together combine for the perfect one-stop shop for cannabis entrepreneurs.
WeCannCA services will also provide non-traditional marketing efforts put forth by the consultant such as: attending trade shows, promoting and organizing live events related to the proposed transaction, and certain internet related marketing such as SEO, pay-per-click, landing page design to promote franchise licensee business with EDEN the licensor.
WeCannCA will focus its business development and franchisee expansion model with EDEN in the following states.
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
- New York
- TBD as legalization occurs
President Meilad Rafiei states, “WeCannCA is extremely excited to be representing a brand such as EDEN as we help them expand their presence throughout the West and East Coast’s of the United States. We are proud to bring the EDEN solution to the States not only because they have an amazing track record of success as an operator, but they truly value being a strong community partner wherever they operate. EDEN’s consulting services can be a solution for: existing operators, pre-operational licensees, and even groups that lack operational experience that need to submit a competitive licensing application. WeCann’s experience in brokering cannabis-based real-estate transactions, applying for new licenses, and completing on-going compliance maintenance makes us a perfect fit to broker the relationships between EDEN and retail operators throughout America.”
About EDEN Empire
EDEN Empire is in the business of investments and operations in the cannabis sector and engaging in retail cannabis sales. EDEN Empire intends to expand its retail operations in Canada and to expand its business to cannabis cultivation, extraction and processing and become a fully integrated cannabis product company in the United States. EDEN Empire intends to expand its franchised locations in the State of Michigan.
EDEN Empire has an award winning and established nationwide brand, including a substantial intellectual property portfolio, and a dedicated management team with extensive cannabis industry experience. Upon completion of EDEN Empire’s currently intended acquisitions, and approval to operate its retail locations, the Company is expected to have a significant retail cannabis footprint in Canada and Michigan. Retail cannabis operations are an emerging sector with significant cash flow potential.
This press release is not an offer of securities for sale in the United States, and the securities described in this press release may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains certain “forward looking statements” and certain “forward-looking information” as defined under applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking statements and information can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may”, “will”, “expect”, “intend”, “estimate”, “upon” “anticipate”, “believe”, “continue”, “plans” or similar terminology. Forward-looking statements and information include, but are not limited to, the Company’s advancement with the Franchisee, the Company’s future operations of retail cannabis stores in the United States and Canada; the Company expanding its business to cannabis cultivation, extraction and processing and becoming a fully integrated cannabis company in the United States; the completion of the Company’s currently intended acquisitions; the receipt of all necessary licenses and approvals to operate the Company’s retail locations; and the proposed future transactions Eden may undertake and their expected timing.
Forward-looking statements and information are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions that, while believed by management to be reasonable, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. Forward-looking statements and information are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the ability of Eden Empire to control or predict, that may cause Eden Empire’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied thereby, and are developed based on assumptions about such risks, uncertainties and other factors set out herein, including but not limited to: Eden Empire may not obtain the requisite regulatory approvals and may not begin operating cannabis retail or cultivation and processing operations; that the actual use of proceeds may differ from those currently stated; the inherent risks involved in the general securities markets; uncertainties relating to the availability and costs of financing needed in the future; the inherent uncertainty of production and cost estimates and the potential for unexpected costs and expenses; currency fluctuations; regulatory restrictions and the possibility for changes in laws, rules, and regulations in the industry; liability, competition, loss of key employees and other related risks and uncertainties. Eden Empire does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking information except as required by applicable law. Such forward-looking information represents management’s best judgment based on information currently available. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed, and actual future results may vary materially. Accordingly, readers are advised not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.
- Last Prisoner Project: Taking Real Action to Help Cannabis Prisoners“It really remains a fundamental injustice,” said Stephen Post, of America’s criminalization of cannabis. “We’re really helping to try to turn around those injustices.” Post works as a campaign manager for Last Prisoner Project (LPP), a nonprofit assisting cannabis prisoners.
- Federal attempts to legalize cannabis flail, while public support growsAcross the country, attitudes toward cannabis are becoming more permissive and accepting, but partisan gridlock in Congress virtually ensures that legislation to decriminalize marijuana will languish and die in the U.S. Senate.
- Wisconsin GOP medical cannabis bill gets 4/20 public hearingThe bill, authored by Sen. Mary Felzkowski (R-Irma), would legalize medicinal use of cannabis under specific conditions. Patients would need to be registered, and the cannabis must be in the form of a liquid, oil, pill, tincture or topical ointment.