NEW YORK — BizVibe has made available 1,000+ company profiles for the cannabis producers and suppliers category on its B2B platform. Companies listed in this product category are primarily engaged in manufacturing or supplying various types of cannabis-related products (such as CBD oil, LED grow lights, etc.).
Each profile is free to view and packed with high-quality insights, providing businesses with detailed company information. Users can take advantage of these insights to identify, target, and connect with the right cannabis producers and suppliers. This company information includes employee insights, company competitors, the impact of emerging trends and challenges, the latest news, and more.
Free Insights Included for all Cannabis Product Manufacturer and Supplier Profiles:
- List of product and service category offerings and primary operating industries
- Risk of doing business score across four different metrics
- List of key executives and their roles within the company
- Company financials and general organizational information
- Global, national, and regional competitors
- List of key clients
- Top trends and challenges within operating industry and expected influence on business impact
- Latest company news with the ability to sign up for timely news alerts
Cannabis Companies on BizVibe
BizVibe’s platform contains 30M+ company profiles, spanning across 200+ countries, categorized into 40,000+ products and services. There are 1,000+ company profiles related to cannabis producers and suppliers on BizVibe, covering 10+ product and service categories. Each company profile contains detailed insights dedicated to helping procurement and sales teams find trusted suppliers and target sales prospects.
Examples of cannabis product manufacturer and supplier company profiles that can be discovered on BizVibe include:
- CBD oil manufacturers
- Cannabis seed producers
- Plant growing trays suppliers
- LED grow light manufacturers
Company Profiles for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe’s modern B2B platform is designed to help both global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
Features for Buyers:
- Quickly discover the right suppliers
- Create short lists and custom alerts
- Mitigate supplier risk and evaluate suppliers
- Send RFIs/RFPs
Learn how BizVibe helps buyers: https://www.bizvibe.com/find-suppliers
Features for Sellers:
- Target the right sales prospects
- Qualify leads
- Analyze buyer potential
- API integration and data enrichment
Learn how BizVibe helps sellers: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and help sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
- Mississippi House amends medical cannabis bill, returns to SenateThe House on Wednesday passed a Senate medical marijuana proposal, but only after changing the bill to lower the amount of cannabis a patient could get. The vote was 104-14 on the amended Senate Bill 2095.
- Cheech & Chef: Comedy legend fronts “stoner food” delivery service“With the pandemic, you want to go out,” Cheech Marin tells Profiles in Legalization, “but it’s tough to get into some places. So if you can order from them and have them deliver… Yay! Progress.”
- Florida’s growing medical cannabis program could lead to changesWith Florida’s medical marijuana program continuing to grow as more patients seek approval for marijuana cards, some state lawmakers in the 2022 session are pursuing changes to make it easier to access medical marijuana, raising concerns from some marijuana activists that physicians could be negatively impacted.
- Senate overwhelmingly passes Mississippi medical cannabisThe vote on Senate Bill 2095 was initially counted as 45-5, well beyond what would be considered a veto-proof majority, but subject to change as it was by use of morning roll call and senators could change their votes or check in through the end of the day.
- Ohio cannabis legalization group turns in additional signaturesThe Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol submitted 29,918 additional signatures in support of an initiated statute legalizing the adult use of marijuana to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office today.
- Senate vote on Mississippi medical cannabis bill expected Thursday. Here’s a look at the bill.After years of debate and hang-fire, a Mississippi medical marijuana program for people with chronic and debilitating illnesses inched forward Wednesday, with a Senate committee passing a bill along to the full chamber.
- Virginia lawmakers still at odds over resentencing for people in prison on cannabis chargesNearly a year after Virginia lawmakers voted to legalize possession of marijuana, they remain divided on what — if anything — to do about people currently imprisoned on marijuana charges.
- Opinion: We need Social Equity in all cannabis industries now“It’s time that we establish more robust social equity programs that allow all to thrive in this industry. It shouldn’t just be those who have institutional money or come from a position of privilege.”
- As clock ticks, headwinds build against Mississippi medical cannabisFor some time after the Supreme Court shot down a vote of the people to create a Mississippi medical marijuana, it appeared fait accompli that lawmakers would enact a program, per the “will of the voters.” That outcome is now in doubt.
- Oregon enforces new federal hemp rules for state growersHemp growers in the state will now need to abide by several new federal regulations that will be overseen by the Oregon Department of Agriculture. The changes come at a time of growing concerns over illegal marijuana operations in parts of southern Oregon.