The latest CBD product innovations make cannabinoids easier to take and accessible to a larger audience.
MILWAUKEE — FAB CBD has just unveiled another exciting product in their already impressive lineup, as well as expanding their CBG oil flavor profile. Taking feedback from current and potential customers has resulted in an unflavored CBD+CBG oil, and a unique vegan softgel that delivers not only CBD, but also equal parts CBN, CBC, and CBG.
Shop FAB CBD products: www.fabcbd.com
Capsules and Softgels are one the hottest trends in the CBD industry, but most brands have been manufacturing gelatin-based delivery methods that focus solely on one cannabinoid– CBD. FAB’s Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels are easier to swallow and have a balanced profile of some of the most sought-after cannabinoids in the market. CBG, CBC, and CBN have been gaining popularity but have been cost prohibitive for many CBD companies to manufacture or for customers to afford.
The FAB CBD founder explains, “Keeping costs down for our customers has been a priority from day one, and we’re excited to offer such a useful product at such an affordable price. People are learning more about cannabinoids and they want more options, so we listened and made something really special in the cannabinoid market.”
Shop the new softgel, www.fabcbd.com/complete-cannabinoid
While CBD tinctures and gummies have been popular for years, many customers want a taste-free and no-mess product that they can take with them in their bag wherever they’re going. Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels fit the bill, and vegans and vegetarians across the country are cheering the choice to use plant extracts rather than animal sources for the gel cap material.
Another popular product in the FAB lineup is the 2400mg CBD+CBG oil, which had previously only been available in mint and citrus flavors. After polling customers for their preferences, FAB has added a “natural” flavor option, which contains no added flavoring at all. The earthy taste of hemp extract leads the way in this full spectrum formulation boasting a 1:1 ratio of CBD and CBG.
Shop unflavored CBD+CBG, www.fabcbd.com/cbg-oil
Since 2017, FAB CBD has been on a mission to support its customers through the creation of high-quality, affordable CBD products. Learn more about FAB CBD’s story and mission here: www.fabcbd.com
- Commentary: It’s time for Biden to keep his promises on cannabisPaul Armentano, the deputy director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), calls on President Joe Biden to live up to the pledges made during his campaign regarding cannabis legalization.
- Unofficial totals show Missouri cannabis legalization initiative shortAn initiative to legalize recreational marijuana use in Missouri will need help if it is going to be on the November ballot. Reports from every county in the state show the petition is short of its goal in two of the six congressional districts needed to qualify for the ballot.
- Fate of Missouri cannabis initiative unclear as signature count continuesWhether Missouri voters will get a chance to legalize recreational marijuana in November is still in question. The latest incomplete tabulations show the Legal Missouri 2022 initiative is short of the necessary signatures in four of the six Congressional districts necessary to make the ballot.
- ACLU of NV suit to deschedule cannabis statewide survives challengeA legal effort by the ACLU of Nevada to force the Nevada Board of Pharmacy to remove cannabis from its Schedule 1 of controlled substances will proceed, Clark County Judge Joe Hardy ruled Wednesday when he denied the board’s motion to dismiss the ACLU’s lawsuit.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.