This Memorial Day, customers will save big on their favorite products, while also helping to give back to those who have sacrificed for our country.
MILWAUKEE — FAB CBD is celebrating Memorial Day in an impactful way this year. Customers will receive 20% off of their total order at checkout, using code HONOR20. As an added bonus, every product purchased during our sale, FAB CBD will donate $1 to Homes For Our Troops, one of America’s top rated Veterans and Military charities. Their purpose is to build and donate specially adapted custom homes for severely injured post-9/11 Veterans, to enable them to rebuild their lives. This Memorial Day, customers will save big while also helping give back to those who have sacrificed for our country.
Shop The Sale & Support Our Troops, www.fabcbd.com
The Veterans that Homes For Our Troops serves have sustained injuries that include multiple limb amputations, partial or full paralysis, and/or severe traumatic brain injury. These homes help restore some of the freedoms and independence that they sacrificed while defending and serving our country. The homes also enable Veterans to focus on rebuilding their lives, spending time with family, and recovering.
“As a company, we stand for doing good. With the help of our customers, we’ve been able to support some amazing causes, and we’ll keep doing that for as long as we’re operating,” said FAB CBD’s founder. “At FAB CBD, we want to lead a new generation of people living a preventative wellness lifestyle while giving back to our local and national community in meaningful ways. And this Memorial Day Sale is no exception.”
FAB CBD’s sale, which runs from May 26-31, 2022, is a total sitewide event. Explore all the highly-rated CBD products that include a line of organic full spectrum oils in varying strengths and flavors, Anytime and Nighttime CBD Chews, CBD Topical Cream, CBD Body Salve, CBD Dog Treats, a line of CBD-free green superfoods, and the brand’s latest offering of CBD+CBG full spectrum oil.
In order to take advantage of the FAB CBD Memorial Day discount, simply enter the code HONOR20 at checkout to receive 20% off storewide. The sale runs from May 26-31, 2022.
To help support Homes For Our Troops through the purchase of your CBD products, please Shop Here.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.