Green Dragon Opens Third Florida Medical Cannabis Dispensary in West Palm BeachNovember 30, 2021 • By Business Wire
Legacy Cannabis Operator Bringing Patient-Friendly Pricing Model to Increase Access to Premium Medical Cannabis in West Palm Beach
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Green Dragon, one of the nation’s longest operating privately owned cannabis companies, opens a new medical cannabis dispensary in West Palm Beach today, marking Green Dragon’s third storefront in Florida and 19th dispensary across the country. Registered Florida medical cannabis patients will have access to a vast selection of expertly cultivated cannabis flower and pre-rolls, with additional world-class medical products including vape cartridges, edibles and topicals becoming available in 2022.
“West Palm Beach is known for its highly acclaimed restaurants and bars, and similarly, Green Dragon has become a cannabis dispensary chain coveted for our unparalleled retail experience,” said Alex Levine, Green Dragon’s Chief Development Officer. “We look forward to supplying patients in the West Palm Beach area with premium products—especially flower—at competitive prices and becoming the newest retail destination in this densely populated cultural center.”
Conveniently located adjacent to the Palm Beach Outlets, Green Dragon has completely overhauled the new store’s interior to feature a spacious patient consultation room and elegantly designed sales floor and reception area.
Following today’s opening of the West Palm Beach store, Green Dragon plans to open a number of dispensaries across the state in areas including Tampa, Ocala, Merritt Island, Titusville and Jacksonville.
“Green Dragon is continuing to execute on an extensive growth plan in the Florida medical cannabis market and is currently on track to have 20 locations in Florida secured this year, with an additional 30 locations secured by the end of 2022,” said Levine.
The West Palm Beach dispensary is located at 1695 Forum Place, and is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00am - 7:00pm ET and 11:00am - 5:00pm ET on Sunday. To learn more about Green Dragon, visit GreenDragon.com/FL/.
About Green Dragon
Established in 2009, Green Dragon is one of the nation’s longest operating privately owned cannabis companies with operations currently in Colorado and Florida. Throughout its history, Green Dragon has had extensive experience in both the medical and recreational cannabis markets and is well positioned to expand its retail footprint across the country. Innovation propels Green Dragon, from its customer-centric retail model, to its strategic acquisition plan and robust supply chain, which features over half a million square feet of cultivation and product manufacturing facilities. Learn more: greendragon.com
- Mississippi House amends medical cannabis bill, returns to SenateThe House on Wednesday passed a Senate medical marijuana proposal, but only after changing the bill to lower the amount of cannabis a patient could get. The vote was 104-14 on the amended Senate Bill 2095.
- Cheech & Chef: Comedy legend fronts “stoner food” delivery service"With the pandemic, you want to go out," Cheech Marin tells Profiles in Legalization, "but it's tough to get into some places. So if you can order from them and have them deliver... Yay! Progress."
- Florida’s growing medical cannabis program could lead to changesWith Florida’s medical marijuana program continuing to grow as more patients seek approval for marijuana cards, some state lawmakers in the 2022 session are pursuing changes to make it easier to access medical marijuana, raising concerns from some marijuana activists that physicians could be negatively impacted.
- Senate overwhelmingly passes Mississippi medical cannabisThe vote on Senate Bill 2095 was initially counted as 45-5, well beyond what would be considered a veto-proof majority, but subject to change as it was by use of morning roll call and senators could change their votes or check in through the end of the day.
- Ohio cannabis legalization group turns in additional signaturesThe Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol submitted 29,918 additional signatures in support of an initiated statute legalizing the adult use of marijuana to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office today.
- Senate vote on Mississippi medical cannabis bill expected Thursday. Here’s a look at the bill.After years of debate and hang-fire, a Mississippi medical marijuana program for people with chronic and debilitating illnesses inched forward Wednesday, with a Senate committee passing a bill along to the full chamber.
- Virginia lawmakers still at odds over resentencing for people in prison on cannabis chargesNearly a year after Virginia lawmakers voted to legalize possession of marijuana, they remain divided on what — if anything — to do about people currently imprisoned on marijuana charges.
- Opinion: We need Social Equity in all cannabis industries now"It’s time that we establish more robust social equity programs that allow all to thrive in this industry. It shouldn't just be those who have institutional money or come from a position of privilege."
- As clock ticks, headwinds build against Mississippi medical cannabisFor some time after the Supreme Court shot down a vote of the people to create a Mississippi medical marijuana, it appeared fait accompli that lawmakers would enact a program, per the “will of the voters.” That outcome is now in doubt.
- Oregon enforces new federal hemp rules for state growersHemp growers in the state will now need to abide by several new federal regulations that will be overseen by the Oregon Department of Agriculture. The changes come at a time of growing concerns over illegal marijuana operations in parts of southern Oregon.