LoFi CBD Oil 1500 now available through the OCS
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Green Light Solutions (“GLS” or “the Company”), an innovation firm committed to driving excellence in the Cannabis industry, is pleased to announce the launch of its CBD dominant brand, LoFi, in the Ontario market. The signature product, LoFi CBD Oil 1500, is now available through Ontario Cannabis Store (“OCS”), ocs.ca, and licensed retailers.
LoFi CBD Oil 1500 is a potent, full-spectrum formula with hemp-derived CBD extract and sustainably sourced MCT oil. LoFi CBD Oil 1500 ranks among the top CBD oils sold in B.C. after its launch in August this year.
“We are excited for our Ontario friends to experience our standout CBD. Since launching this summer, LoFi CBD Oil 1500 has quickly become one of B.C.’s best-selling CBD oils and a customer favourite,” said Walker Patton, Corporate Development at GLS. “Expansion into Ontario, Canada’s largest retail market, is key to our product roadmap. We look forward to providing Ontario a new way to enjoy CBD with our great-tasting and affordable full-spectrum products, available through the OCS and licensed retailers.”
LoFi is committed to helping users make informed decisions through product transparency and evidence-based CBD education. All LoFi products feature inLite traceability technology that provides customers enhanced product data, including ingredient source and batch-specific lab results.
LoFi offers potent, CBD-forward formulations using highly concentrated, full spectrum CBD and premium ingredients. An expanded product suite, including one gram vape cartridges, will be available in the B.C. market in December as LoFi continues to enter supply agreements for additional product SKUs with provincial wholesalers.
LoFi is a BC-based independent cannabis brand passionate about three simple things: quality, innovation, and value. We are committed to upholding the highest quality standards through our inclusive CBD products that are market competitive in potency and price.
About Green Light Solutions
Green Light Solutions (GLS) is an innovation firm committed to driving excellence in the Cannabis industry. GLS delivers value across multiple cannabis verticals through an agile, tech-forward business model, following Cannabis and Hemp specific strategies. The Company’s leadership team combines extensive experience in the cannabis industry with strong manufacturing and technology development expertise and a robust I.P. portfolio.
- Mississippi House amends medical cannabis bill, returns to SenateThe House on Wednesday passed a Senate medical marijuana proposal, but only after changing the bill to lower the amount of cannabis a patient could get. The vote was 104-14 on the amended Senate Bill 2095.
- Cheech & Chef: Comedy legend fronts “stoner food” delivery service“With the pandemic, you want to go out,” Cheech Marin tells Profiles in Legalization, “but it’s tough to get into some places. So if you can order from them and have them deliver… Yay! Progress.”
- Florida’s growing medical cannabis program could lead to changesWith Florida’s medical marijuana program continuing to grow as more patients seek approval for marijuana cards, some state lawmakers in the 2022 session are pursuing changes to make it easier to access medical marijuana, raising concerns from some marijuana activists that physicians could be negatively impacted.
- Senate overwhelmingly passes Mississippi medical cannabisThe vote on Senate Bill 2095 was initially counted as 45-5, well beyond what would be considered a veto-proof majority, but subject to change as it was by use of morning roll call and senators could change their votes or check in through the end of the day.
- Ohio cannabis legalization group turns in additional signaturesThe Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol submitted 29,918 additional signatures in support of an initiated statute legalizing the adult use of marijuana to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office today.
- Senate vote on Mississippi medical cannabis bill expected Thursday. Here’s a look at the bill.After years of debate and hang-fire, a Mississippi medical marijuana program for people with chronic and debilitating illnesses inched forward Wednesday, with a Senate committee passing a bill along to the full chamber.
- Virginia lawmakers still at odds over resentencing for people in prison on cannabis chargesNearly a year after Virginia lawmakers voted to legalize possession of marijuana, they remain divided on what — if anything — to do about people currently imprisoned on marijuana charges.
- Opinion: We need Social Equity in all cannabis industries now“It’s time that we establish more robust social equity programs that allow all to thrive in this industry. It shouldn’t just be those who have institutional money or come from a position of privilege.”
- As clock ticks, headwinds build against Mississippi medical cannabisFor some time after the Supreme Court shot down a vote of the people to create a Mississippi medical marijuana, it appeared fait accompli that lawmakers would enact a program, per the “will of the voters.” That outcome is now in doubt.
- Oregon enforces new federal hemp rules for state growersHemp growers in the state will now need to abide by several new federal regulations that will be overseen by the Oregon Department of Agriculture. The changes come at a time of growing concerns over illegal marijuana operations in parts of southern Oregon.