LAS VEGAS — Ivan Moody, lead singer of famed hard rock band, Five Finger Death Punch, has announced his latest venture, Greenings by Moody’s Medicinals, a high-quality, edgy cannabis line, featuring a variety of premium flower, infused pre-rolls, and gummies created through a partnership with Exhale Brands and Exhale Dispensary in Las Vegas, Nev.
Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch launches Greenings, a premium cannabis line featuring flower, pre-rolls & gummies.
“For years, I’ve had a very public struggle with alcohol addiction, and being prescribed an excessive amount of medication for my imbalances felt overwhelming and completely non-conducive to recovery,” said Moody. “I wanted something natural that wouldn’t leave me poisoned with sluggish side effects that countered my life on the road. Greenings was born as a result of the emotional and physical relief I found through cannabis and through my partnership with Exhale Brands, we created a powerful line made with the most high-quality ingredients that’s reflective of my edgy lifestyle.”
Moody initially started his journey into the wellness space with the launch of his premium CBD health line, Moody’s Medicinals, which launched to rave reviews in June 2019.
Greenings will be available December 2022 at Exhale Dispensary and features several high-quality hybrid strains of cannabis and infused pre-rolls, including Angel De La Muerte, Ill Moody, and Mood Swings. Greenings’ gummies are available in Strawberry, Dragon Fruit Punch, and Sour Blood Orange, and feature 10 milligrams of THC per serving. The company plans to expand the brand to California and Arizona in the near future.
“We couldn’t be more excited to partner with Ivan Moody on his new cannabis line. Between his global success with Five Finger Death Punch along with his Moody’s Medicinals line of CBD products, Ivan brings a unique passion to everything he touches,” said Pete Findley, CEO of Exhale Brands. “His cannabis line brings with it an edge that fans of Ivan and the band can totally relate to.”
Greenings by Moody’s Medicinals was created by Ivan Moody, lead singer of famed rock band, Five Finger Death Punch. The Greenings line features cannabis flower, infused pre-rolls, and gummies. Launched in 2022 through a partnership with Exhale Brands and Exhale Dispensary in Las Vegas, Greenings is committed to providing conscientious consumers seeking emotional and physical relief with high-potent and powerful THC products. For more information on Greenings, please visit Greenings.co, follow the brand on Instagram at @GreeningsCo, and Facebook at facebook.com/greeningsco.
About Exhale Brands
Exhale Brands is a Las Vegas-based cannabis company whose services include production, manufacturing, and cultivation, and whose portfolio of in-house brands includes Roar, Effex, Hyve, AirBuds, Greenings, Mellow Vibes and more. Additionally, Exhale Brands owns and operates Exhale Dispensary located just off the Las Vegas strip on Flamingo Blvd. across from the Palms Casino Resort.
- Minority Cannabis Academy: Social Equity in PracticeThe Minority Cannabis Academy graduated its first class of 25 students in September. The Academy’s goal is to take advantage of the social equity atmosphere in New Jersey to help those most harmed by prohibition.
- Marijuana Policy Project Releases Voter Guide to 2022 Governors’ Races and Cannabis Policy Reform Ahead of Midterm ElectionOn Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
- Green Thumb to Launch “RISE Express” Dispensaries in FloridaGreen Thumb Industries Inc., a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of RISE Dispensaries, today announced plans to expand its medical retail footprint in Florida through a lease agreement with Circle K, the global convenience store retailer.
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses cannabis legalization constitutional amendmentMissouri AFL-CIO president Jake Hummel on Thursday announced his organization was endorsing the proposal, which will appear on the Nov. 8 ballot as Amendment 3, calling it a “huge step forward for criminal justice reform in Missouri.”
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.