CBD Category Leader Lowers Prices by Up to 50 Percent to Help Consumers Gain Relief from Stress and Establish CBD Use in Everyday Routines
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Kadenwood (the “Company,”), a leading plant-based wellness company dedicated to fostering consumer trust and transparency in CBD, announced today that its subsidiary brand Social CBD is providing consumer relief by lowering retail prices by up to 50 percent, providing greater access to the Company’s robust line of premium CBD products that support everyday wellness.
CBD is in highest demand in the health and wellness category, with a market size expected to reach $47.22 billion by 2028, according to Vantage Market Research. With the CBD wellness market projecting an annual growth rate of 21.3 percent, Kadenwood is at the forefront of category growth as it continues to support the success of its portfolio brands.
“We are very excited to open up access to our products to even more consumers to help provide them relief in their daily lives. Lowering the price point for one of our top brands demonstrates our commitment to our customers at a time when most other consumer costs are going up,” said Erick Dickens, Co-Founder and CEO of Kadenwood. “We have a unique ability to control our pricing options and also to pass along that flexibility to our consumers, and slashing our price point by 10-50 percent is an amazing way to show that our main priority is helping people incorporate our premium CBD products into their everyday wellness routines.”
Social CBD is a high-quality wellness brand that offers CBD relief in its line of body care products, ingestibles, topicals, and more. Social CBD features highly concentrated 1,000mg CBD Drops infused with natural botanicals and essential oils that support balanced mood, energy & sleep. New pricing for 1,000mg CBD Drops is $29.99, down from $59.99, for a 50 percent reduction in price.
Social CBD also offers 60-count Gummies that contain broad-spectrum CBD plus additional plant-based actives available in three targeted formulas that provide relief and balance overall wellness. Social’s gummies contain 25mg of CBD per serving and are vegan, gluten-free, and all-natural. All formulas are now priced at $39.99, down from $59.99, for a 33 percent reduction in price. Other major CBD competitors are currently raising CBD prices, which inhibit consumer access.
By focusing on the demands of the market, alongside the decades of CPG success Kadenwood’s executives bring to the Company, Social CBD is now sold at 9,000 individual retail stores in the United States, including major national grocery chains and drugstores.
About Social CBD
Founded in 2019, Social CBD offers plant-based wellness products designed to combat the effects of modern stress. Made with US grown hemp and 0% THC, Social CBD’s product line offers solutions that help users stress less every day. Social CBD features a full line of drops, gummies, gel caps, bath salts and topical products formulated for daily use and designed to promote a sense of well-being. To learn more about Social CBD, please visit https://socialcbd.com/.
Founded in 2019, Kadenwood, Inc. is a privately held consumer products company relentlessly focused on shaping CBD into a trusted and safe mainstream plant-based wellness category. To drive this mission, Kadenwood is backed by decades of CPG marketing and category innovation expertise and industry-leading, vertically integrated CBD manufacturing to ensure quality CBD oil from seed-to-shelf that contains 0.0% THC. In 2019, Kadenwood launched its first branded products under LEVEL SELECTTM in personal care. In late 2020, Kadenwood launched the Purity PetTM business, as well as Purity Organic® hot teas, to add to its portfolio of CBD brands. Kadenwood expanded its global presence in Summer 2021 with the acquisition of Healist Advanced Naturals, an innovative CBD wellness brand focused on high quality botanical ingredients, along with Social CBD, a brand committed to delivering calming formulas with the added benefit of CBD. Since then, Kadenwood has become the first CBD company to have a portfolio of multiple brands across approximately 22,000 retail stores. To learn more about Kadenwood, please visit https://www.kadenwoodbrands.com.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.
- Nebraska medical cannabis group calls for ‘grassroots’ effort after losing donorUnable to raise $1 million to replace funds from a major donor who died, Nebraskans for Medical Marijuana issued a plea Friday for supporters of the cause to take up petitions and gather signatures.
- Lawmaker says GOP resistance may doom Missouri cannabis legalizationA Republican lawmaker pushing legislation to legalize recreational marijuana in Missouri says his bill is in jeopardy because of stall tactics by his GOP colleagues and the insistence of the House floor leader that it include license caps.
- SD cannabis legalization campaign to submit signatures for NovemberToday, South Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the political group that led the 2020 campaign to legalize cannabis in South Dakota, submitted petitions to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiated measure on the November 2022 ballot.
- NH senate votes down legal cannabis bills, ending chances for 2022The New Hampshire Senate voted down two bills to legalize cannabis Thursday, likely heading off the last opportunities for legalization in the Granite State this year.