CBD Category Leader Lowers Prices by Up to 50 Percent to Help Consumers Gain Relief from Stress and Establish CBD Use in Everyday Routines
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Kadenwood (the “Company,”), a leading plant-based wellness company dedicated to fostering consumer trust and transparency in CBD, announced today that its subsidiary brand Social CBD is providing consumer relief by lowering retail prices by up to 50 percent, providing greater access to the Company’s robust line of premium CBD products that support everyday wellness.
CBD is in highest demand in the health and wellness category, with a market size expected to reach $47.22 billion by 2028, according to Vantage Market Research. With the CBD wellness market projecting an annual growth rate of 21.3 percent, Kadenwood is at the forefront of category growth as it continues to support the success of its portfolio brands.
“We are very excited to open up access to our products to even more consumers to help provide them relief in their daily lives. Lowering the price point for one of our top brands demonstrates our commitment to our customers at a time when most other consumer costs are going up,” said Erick Dickens, Co-Founder and CEO of Kadenwood. “We have a unique ability to control our pricing options and also to pass along that flexibility to our consumers, and slashing our price point by 10-50 percent is an amazing way to show that our main priority is helping people incorporate our premium CBD products into their everyday wellness routines.”
Social CBD is a high-quality wellness brand that offers CBD relief in its line of body care products, ingestibles, topicals, and more. Social CBD features highly concentrated 1,000mg CBD Drops infused with natural botanicals and essential oils that support balanced mood, energy & sleep. New pricing for 1,000mg CBD Drops is $29.99, down from $59.99, for a 50 percent reduction in price.
Social CBD also offers 60-count Gummies that contain broad-spectrum CBD plus additional plant-based actives available in three targeted formulas that provide relief and balance overall wellness. Social’s gummies contain 25mg of CBD per serving and are vegan, gluten-free, and all-natural. All formulas are now priced at $39.99, down from $59.99, for a 33 percent reduction in price. Other major CBD competitors are currently raising CBD prices, which inhibit consumer access.
By focusing on the demands of the market, alongside the decades of CPG success Kadenwood’s executives bring to the Company, Social CBD is now sold at 9,000 individual retail stores in the United States, including major national grocery chains and drugstores.
About Social CBD
Founded in 2019, Social CBD offers plant-based wellness products designed to combat the effects of modern stress. Made with US grown hemp and 0% THC, Social CBD’s product line offers solutions that help users stress less every day. Social CBD features a full line of drops, gummies, gel caps, bath salts and topical products formulated for daily use and designed to promote a sense of well-being. To learn more about Social CBD, please visit https://socialcbd.com/.
Founded in 2019, Kadenwood, Inc. is a privately held consumer products company relentlessly focused on shaping CBD into a trusted and safe mainstream plant-based wellness category. To drive this mission, Kadenwood is backed by decades of CPG marketing and category innovation expertise and industry-leading, vertically integrated CBD manufacturing to ensure quality CBD oil from seed-to-shelf that contains 0.0% THC. In 2019, Kadenwood launched its first branded products under LEVEL SELECTTM in personal care. In late 2020, Kadenwood launched the Purity PetTM business, as well as Purity Organic® hot teas, to add to its portfolio of CBD brands. Kadenwood expanded its global presence in Summer 2021 with the acquisition of Healist Advanced Naturals, an innovative CBD wellness brand focused on high quality botanical ingredients, along with Social CBD, a brand committed to delivering calming formulas with the added benefit of CBD. Since then, Kadenwood has become the first CBD company to have a portfolio of multiple brands across approximately 22,000 retail stores. To learn more about Kadenwood, please visit https://www.kadenwoodbrands.com.
- Minority Cannabis Academy: Social Equity in PracticeThe Minority Cannabis Academy graduated its first class of 25 students in September. The Academy’s goal is to take advantage of the social equity atmosphere in New Jersey to help those most harmed by prohibition.
- Marijuana Policy Project Releases Voter Guide to 2022 Governors’ Races and Cannabis Policy Reform Ahead of Midterm ElectionOn Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
- Green Thumb to Launch “RISE Express” Dispensaries in FloridaGreen Thumb Industries Inc., a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of RISE Dispensaries, today announced plans to expand its medical retail footprint in Florida through a lease agreement with Circle K, the global convenience store retailer.
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses cannabis legalization constitutional amendmentMissouri AFL-CIO president Jake Hummel on Thursday announced his organization was endorsing the proposal, which will appear on the Nov. 8 ballot as Amendment 3, calling it a “huge step forward for criminal justice reform in Missouri.”
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.