MOORESVILLE, N.C. — The Hemp Doctor is proud to announce a new and extensive product lineup, adequately named Kayo (pronounced K-O), that offers the very best the cannabis industry has to offer. Kayo is a line of high-potency, high-quality vapes and edibles available in various cannabinoids and hemp-derived ingredients.
The Hemp Doctor customers can now enjoy vapes available in D8/D9/HHC/HHCP/Live Rosin 2 gram cart and 3 gram disposables. The newest Kayo vapes and disposables line offers HHC in two formats: disposables and carts. Customers can choose a refillable vape with the premium preloaded HHC cart or benefit from the convenience of disposables. Customers can choose between various hemp strains, each bringing a flavorful and enjoyable experience in each puff.
Kayo vape products are easy to use and fit right in the palm of the hand. These vapes are unique because all of their ingredients, whether D8, D9, HHC, or HHCP, are extracted from the hemp plant – the famous parent plant to CBD that took the wellness industry by storm. While hemp derivatives are now widely accessible on today’s market, HHC, HHCP, D9, and D8 are the newest and most innovative hemp products that require cutting-edge technology not many can offer; thus, the options are limited. Kayo is unique because it combines the latest and most innovative cannabinoids sourced from premium, U.S.-grown hemp.
The excitement doesn’t end there. Kayo gummies are a revolutionary product that offers a unique blend of cannabinoids and a fun, flavorful, enjoyable experience. Kayo gummies will surely be a good surprise to the taste buds and endocannabinoid receptors. They offer the most convenient consumption and smoke-free experience.
See the full lineup of Kayo products from The Hemp Doctor below:
Experience a potent blast of premium distillates available in a disposable vape, putting the greatness of a wide range of cannabinoids in the palm of the hand. The “Entourage Effect” awaits Hemp Doctor customers, with two different options that include THC derivatives or HHC stand-alone carts.
Experience these extraordinary HHC disposable vapes. 800 puffs of pure and delicious HHC with The Hemp Doctor’s latest Kayo 3g HHC Disposable Vapes. Just toss them when done. Enjoy incredibly easy-to-use HHC, perfect for those who want to enjoy a light activity or wish to avoid the heavy effects of traditional THC.
Explore a number of different blended cannabinoid options with Kayo 2g Vape Cartridges. Distillates, including Delta 8, Delta 9, and HHC, have never been more accessible with these premium Kayo disposable vape cartridges.
Nothing tastes better than The Hemp Doctor’s new Kayo THC Blend Gummies. Enjoy the tremendous feelings of THC in a delicious cherry-lime THC blend, perfect for unwinding after a long day or getting loose out on the town. These are the cannabis edibles suitable for those who simply love getting lost in the edible experience.
Feel the HHC difference and enjoy some of the most delicious HHC-infused gummies on the market. The Hemp Doctor’s latest HHC edibles offer a sense of euphoria that remains far less overwhelming than traditional cannabis products. Gentle and delightful, HHC edibles experiences are heavenly.
About The Hemp Doctor
The Hemp Doctor is America’s premiere destination for high-quality cannabis and hemp-derived products. The Hemp Doctor is committed to providing the absolute best in hemp and cannabis through an incredible array of consumption methods, premium cannabinoids, and the best formulas.
Every cannabinoid offered at the Hemp Doctor starts as a premium phytocannabinoid-rich hemp seed growing in the nutrient-rich soils of Colorado and North Carolina using only 100% organic practices. The Hemp Doctor oversees every production stage until the end. The Hemp Doctor’s innovative products are quality-guaranteed by certificates of analysis and potency reports, available for customers online. All these make The Hemp Doctor far ahead of the competition.
The Hemp Doctor’s unique and innovative lineup provides the best the industry has to offer, with a selection suitable for newcomers and experienced cannabis users alike.
Contact The Hemp Doctor
Alongside premium products, the Hemp Doctor is customers’ go-to for the latest industry information. Visit The Hemp Doctor website at www.thehempdoctor.com.
- Minority Cannabis Academy: Social Equity in PracticeThe Minority Cannabis Academy graduated its first class of 25 students in September. The Academy’s goal is to take advantage of the social equity atmosphere in New Jersey to help those most harmed by prohibition.
- Marijuana Policy Project Releases Voter Guide to 2022 Governors’ Races and Cannabis Policy Reform Ahead of Midterm ElectionOn Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
- Green Thumb to Launch “RISE Express” Dispensaries in FloridaGreen Thumb Industries Inc., a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of RISE Dispensaries, today announced plans to expand its medical retail footprint in Florida through a lease agreement with Circle K, the global convenience store retailer.
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses cannabis legalization constitutional amendmentMissouri AFL-CIO president Jake Hummel on Thursday announced his organization was endorsing the proposal, which will appear on the Nov. 8 ballot as Amendment 3, calling it a “huge step forward for criminal justice reform in Missouri.”
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.