KSS Becomes Exclusive Distributor to Increase the Brand’s Customer Reach Across California and Aid in Developing Premium SKUs at Everyday Prices
LOS ANGELES — Seed Junky, one of the most premier breeders both in California and globally, today announced an exclusive partnership with Kiva Sales and Service (KSS), the industry-leading sales and distribution platform offering dispensaries a complete suite of curated best in class brands, acting as their exclusive distributor to further the brand’s goal in becoming completely California customer accessible.
“We have watched Kiva lead the distribution space, as best in class, for the past few years,” commented Seed Junky Founder JBeezy. “So when the opportunity to partner with a brand like KSS presented itself, collaboration was imminent. We are extremely excited about this addition to the Seed Junky family and what it could mean for taking our genetics and products to the next level.”
In addition to widening Seeding Junky’s reach across the California market, the two brands will work together to further develop premium SKUs at everyday, affordable prices, with plans to launch new Genetics into the California market throughout the year.
“Seed Junky delivers a combination of quality, consistency and value – all attributes we look for when determining brands for our portfolio,” said Brooks Jorgensen, President of Kiva Sales and Service. “We’re thrilled at the opportunity to partner and to act as their exclusive distribution partner to help the brand further reach consumers across California.”
Kiva Sales and Service has extensive experience in elevating groundbreaking products, while offering a visionary approach to connect with untapped cannabis consumers. This new strategic partnership will facilitate significant expansion of Seed Junky products throughout California by strategic deployment of distribution resources, and an integrated sales approach achieved through collaboration between Seed Junky and KSS sales teams.
For more information about Seed Junky’s product offerings and retailers, please visit https://www.seedjunky.com/.
About Seed Junky:
Seed Junky™ Genetics is a seasoned California-based pioneer in the cannabis industry with 15 years of breeding experience. Seed Junky™ prides itself on identifying flavors and selections that cannabis connoisseurs around the world love. From tent growers to commercial operators, we are committed to providing quality genetics you can trust. For more information, visit www.seedjunky.com.
About Kiva Sales & Service:
In 2010, we at Kiva made a commitment to never release a product to our customers until it was perfect. We used that same philosophy as our driving mission at Kiva Sales & Service to make sure we provide the best customer service of any distributor in the market. Our goal is to build the leading distributor for premium California cannabis brands with a strong focus on service, brand building, and relationships that will accelerate growth for all our partners. With our commitment to dispensary service and a curated portfolio of industry-leading cannabis brands, we can be stronger together.
- Minority Cannabis Academy: Social Equity in PracticeThe Minority Cannabis Academy graduated its first class of 25 students in September. The Academy’s goal is to take advantage of the social equity atmosphere in New Jersey to help those most harmed by prohibition.
- Marijuana Policy Project Releases Voter Guide to 2022 Governors’ Races and Cannabis Policy Reform Ahead of Midterm ElectionOn Tuesday, the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) released their voter guide to 2022 governors’ races and cannabis policy reform. In 36 states, voters will be choosing their next governor on Election Day.
- Green Thumb to Launch “RISE Express” Dispensaries in FloridaGreen Thumb Industries Inc., a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of RISE Dispensaries, today announced plans to expand its medical retail footprint in Florida through a lease agreement with Circle K, the global convenience store retailer.
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses cannabis legalization constitutional amendmentMissouri AFL-CIO president Jake Hummel on Thursday announced his organization was endorsing the proposal, which will appear on the Nov. 8 ballot as Amendment 3, calling it a “huge step forward for criminal justice reform in Missouri.”
- Minnesota’s Black cannabis users far more likely to face arrest than white onesBlack Minnesotans are nearly five times as likely to be arrested on marijuana charges as white ones, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. It’s a disparity that has persisted for years, despite data showing that Black and white residents use cannabis at similar rates.
- Lawmakers ask MO governor to add cannabis legalization in special sessionA bipartisan group of lawmakers and activists are calling for Missouri Gov. Mike Parson to include marijuana legalization on the agenda of the legislature’s upcoming special session.
- In Brief: Pa. Governor Accepting Cannabis Pardon Requests in Sept.Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman announce the PA Marijuana Pardon Program, offering expedited pardon reviews to people convicted of only minor cannabis possession for personal use.
- Michigan State Police stops cannabis testing after false positivesMichigan State Police have acknowledged that its blood tests for marijuana are producing false positives for THC, and it will immediately halt testing.
- Missouri Dems expect boost from cannabis, but split on specificsSupport for legalization and heartburn about the amendment’s details have led to soul-searching among Democratic Party officials across the state. The consternation is particularly acute among Black Democratic leaders.
- Signatures on Nebraska medical cannabis petitions to get another lookThe Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office has agreed to take another look at signatures submitted by a group seeking legalization of medical marijuana to determine if they should have been counted.