Psychedelic Spotlight and The Psychedelic Investor Join Forces to Produce and Deliver Industry Leading Content
LAKE OSWEGO,OR, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Trac Solutions, Inc. (OTCPink: PSYC) (“Global” “PSYC” or the “Company”) a leading publicly traded digital media company within the emerging sector of medicinal psychedelics, is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a Media Partnership Agreement (the “Partnership”) with Quebec-based Illuminer Services Digitaux S.E.N.C. (“Illuminer”), who own and operate The Psychedelic Investor, an emerging media platform providing psychedelic stocks analysis, weekly updates and general information about the psychedelic medicine industry.
With the Company’s 100% owned and operated media platform, Psychedelic Spotlight, achieving another growth-related milestone in September by tallying nearly half-a-million-page views on the site, PSYC plans to leverage this Partnership with The Psychedelic Investor to further accelerate the site’s growth and expand upon its industry-focused monetization strategies that it rolled out in July and which the Company contends has since been picking up considerable traction.
“We are thrilled for this opportunity to partner with the talented Illuminer team,” said Global Trac Solutions, Inc. CEO, David Flores. “In just the last few months, Psychedelic Spotlight has grown exponentially, and we believe this partnership presents us with an exciting opportunity to help expand our audience within this highly dynamic and opportunistic-filled industry by broadening our content production capabilities and leveraging the business and marketing expertise they bring with them to help forge new monetization-driven partnerships for Psychedelic Spotlight in the coming months.”
Launched in January 2020, The Psychedelic Investor has become an increasingly popular media outlet throughout the psychedelics business sector and particularly as a growing number of companies within the space have entered into the public markets in recent months which has contributed to an increase in interest and intrigue from both new and seasoned members of the global investment community.
“I am extremely excited to begin working with the team from Psychedelic Spotlight,” said Illuminer partner, James Hallifax. “They are a world leading voice on all things Psychedelic, which makes them a perfect fit for the Psychedelic Investor. I expect for us to do great things together.”
“I am thrilled about our partnership with Psychedelic Spotlight”, said Illuminer partner and Co-Founder of The Psychedelic Investor, Maria Holyanova. “Teaming up with the leading source of psychedelic news moves us all one step closer towards societal acceptance of psychedelics as tools we could use to improve mental health.”
About Global Trac Solutions, Inc. (OTCPink: PSYC)
At Global Trac Solutions we are integrating media, creativity, and technology to develop and deploy thought-provoking ideas and solutions that are fostering and transforming the approach to some of society’s most pressing matters.
PSYC has expressed its intent and commitment to positioning itself at the forefront of the psychedelic revolution and as a resource center for discovering and understanding the latest research and business opportunities surrounding psychedelic inspired medicines. In conjunction with the FDA’s more open-minded approach to psychedelic medicines, and as several major U.S. cities continue to approve the decriminalization of psilocybin, we believe investors are speculating that the psychedelic boom could be bigger than that of cannabis. PSYC is your source for current investment related news specific to psychedelic medicines and cutting-edge research improving overall health, moving this sector into the mainstream.
We are dedicated to a forward-thinking approach that embraces groundbreaking new technology and innovations and through the vision of business development we intend to continue to evolve into these unchartered territories as the industry leaders of the future. We contend that we are truly the right TRAC to follow.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: “anticipate,” “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “ongoing,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict,” “project,” “should,” “will,” “would,” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance or results and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which such performance or results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time the statements are made and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainty and other factors, including the effect of COVID-19 and the success of the current vaccine distribution, that may cause our results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from the information expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in this press release. This press release should be considered in light of all filings of the Company that are disclosed on the OTC Markets.com website.
Disclaimer: Global Trac Solutions, Inc. does not in any way encourage or condone the use, purchase, sale or transfer of any illegal substances, nor do we encourage or condone partaking in any unlawful activities. We support a harm reduction approach for the purpose of education and promoting individual and public safety. If you are choosing to use psychedelic substances, please do so responsibly.
- Struggle between large, small growers over Ohio cannabis reformA Senate measure that would expand significantly the state’s medical marijuana system for businesses and patients got its second committee hearing Tuesday. The proposal is beginning to move as a different and more expansive recreational measure gathers signatures for next year’s ballot.
- Reps. Dave Joyce and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Introduce Legislation To Expunge Marijuana RecordsToday, Representatives Dave Joyce (R-OH) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) introduced legislation to incentivize state and local governments to expunge the criminal records of tens of millions of Americans who have previously been convicted of marijuana offenses.
- New Jersey Entrepreneurs bring social equity company REEForm to East CoastSocial justice in cannabis is a popular topic, but actual change is elusive. Two New Jersey cannabis entrepreneurs built a business around making a difference in their community. They’re trying to deliver on the promise of social equity in cannabis. On September 14, New Jerseyians gathered at the Doubletree Hilton in Newark to learn about…
- Head of NORML optimistic on cannabis banking through NDAAWhile defense bills don’t usually interest cannabis advocates, an amendment added by Representative Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) included the language of the SAFE Banking Act in the NDAA. With the standalone bill stalled in the Senate Banking Committee, an amendment to the “must-pass” legislation could be the key.
- Advocate responds to SD high court overturning adult-use cannabisSouth Dakota’s highest court sided with the state’s governor today in declaring an amendment legalizing cannabis invalid. Amendment A, which passed with 54% support, would have legalized cannabis for anyone over 21.
- Organizer says next steps on Ohio adult-use cannabis by month’s endOhio attorney Thomas Haren, a representative of the “Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol,” said he expects that enough signatures will be gathered to move a proposal forward that would allow for adult use, sale, and possession of marijuana in Ohio.
- Montana regulators will reverse proposed CBD, dispensary worker rulesThe Montana Department of Revenue told lawmakers this week that it will strike a pair of proposed rules implementing the state’s fledgling recreational marijuana program after hearing considerable input from members of the public, the cannabis industry and legislators who warned that the rules veered from the intent of House Bill 701, an act passed this session regulating the adult-use pot.
- Cannabis prices soar in Louisiana due to regulatory bottleneckA regulatory bottleneck in Louisiana’s medical marijuana supply chain has inflated costs far beyond the prices found in other states, according to industry experts who testified at the Louisiana Legislature’s Medical Marijuana Commission meeting Thursday.
- Critics say AZ ‘social equity’ program makes Big Cannabis even richer“This is a program that, as currently written, is designed to fail,” attorney Julie Gunnigle said to Arizona Mirror. Gunnigle up until recently worked for Arizona’s Chapter of NORML, an organization that pushes for the reform of marijuana laws across the United States.
- Bipartisan bill to reduce Wisconsin cannabis fines introducedWisconsin legislators are taking another crack at a bipartisan push to achieve cannabis reform in the state. A new piece of legislation, co-authored by Rep. Shae Sortwell (R-Gibson), Rep. Sylvia Ortiz-Valez (D-Milwaukee), Sen. Lena Taylor (D-Milwaukee) and Sen. Kathleen Bernier (R- Chippewa Falls), reduces existing penalties for cannabis possession.