Grassdoor partnership powers same-day delivery service of Resonate’s six precision-calibrated formulas throughout Northern and Southern California
CALABASAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$KOAN #balance–Resonate Blends, Inc. (OTCQB:KOAN), a Wellness Lifestyle cannabis holding company (“Resonate” or “the Company”) announced today it has launched a direct-to-consumer delivery service of its Koan Cordials, the world’s first cannabis, non-alcoholic, single-dose, plant-derived liquids designed to help mindful consumers find inspiration, restore balance, and improve the quality of their lives.
“We are delighted to partner with Grassdoor, one of the largest end-to-end delivery solutions in cannabis providing same-day delivery to 75% of the population of California, ensuring that all of our customers can get our products whenever they choose in the most convenient, safe, discrete and reliable fashion as possible. We believe this represents a critical milestone in our corporate growth as we remain deeply enmeshed in the science of calibrating cannabis for optimal wellness while strategically positioning the Company for long-term shareholder value appreciation,” said Geoff Selzer, Resonate CEO and Founder.
Combining the wisdom of traditional, holistic wellness practices with cutting-edge science and technology, Resonate has developed a novel approach to harnessing the wide-ranging benefits of cannabis, utilizing various ratios of THC and CBD, along with botanical terpenes, adaptogens, and other plant extracts to deliver precise and consistent life-enhancing experiences.
The six cordials – Calm, Balance, Play, Create, Delight and Wonder – have the fast on-set of a tincture, the long duration of an edible, and the ease and social benefits of a beverage all in one single-dose bottle. The full range of products are designed to help those using cannabis in an intentional way to find what they are looking for with precision, consistency and refinement.
Koan Cordials are now available for purchase directly at http://www.koan.life. Koan provides the option to order individual cordial three packs, or in themed bundles such as the Serenity Bundle, Engage Bundle, or the Experience Bundle.
About Resonate Blends, Inc.
Resonate Blends, Inc. (OTCQB:KOAN) develops Koan Cordials, meticulously formulated blends of THC, CBD, Terpenes, and Botanicals that provide a refined cannabis experience. Unlike strain-based or full-spectrum products, Koan Cordials are scientifically crafted to highlight specific cannabis characteristics, with predictable experiences and intensity allowing people to tap into specific feelings in a new, better way.
Grassdoor is the premier delivery marketplace and direct-to-consumer ecommerce platform in cannabis, providing customers same-day delivery of top brands in 45 minutes or less throughout California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and more. In addition to being the fastest licensed delivery service in the state, Grassdoor aims to be the safest, friendliest, and most reliable cannabis delivery solution worldwide.
Safe Harbor Provision:
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding guidance relating to net income; anticipated customer onboardings; and expected operating results, such as revenue growth and earnings. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events or future performance of the Company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluating such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set out in the Company’s SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Chief Investment Officer/Director
Resonate Blends, Inc.
Senior Vice President
MZ Group – MZ North America
- Is CBD Right for Your Dog?“I am an advocate for CBD, but we succeed because our goal is to educate owners. We try to come from a place of science and personal experience. We do not believe in pressure selling CBD to anyone.”
- Opinion: It’s time for action on adult-use cannabis in PennsylvaniaNational and local surveys of voters continue to reflect overwhelming support for legalization. Cannabis consumers are no longer asking for permission, instead we are demanding REAL reform at the ballot box. Politicians who make grand promises of cannabis reform should be on notice to start making good, or start looking for jobs in the private sector.
- Virginia seals 64,000 marijuana distribution chargesOfficials said the records were scrubbed from the state’s criminal record database, which is used by employers like school boards, state agencies and local governments to screen employees.
- Charlie Crist vows to push for legalizing cannabis as governorAt a press conference in the state capital, Crist argued that the criminalization of marijuana has negatively impacted Floridians, therefore, he will push for “expungement of all existing charges and sentences for misdemeanors and third-degree felonies for marijuana possession.”
- Nevada program to help BIPOC cannabis industry applicantsNevada’s cannabis rush following the legalization of recreational and medical marijuana saw the rise of another multibillion dollar industry that is predominantly owned and managed by white men.
- Judge blocks residency rule for Missouri medical cannabis licensesA federal judge last week permanently blocked Missouri from enforcing a requirement that medical marijuana licenses go to businesses owned by residents of the state.
- SD adult-use cannabis initiative approved to gather signaturesSouth Dakotans for Better Marijuana Laws, the group behind last year’s cannabis legalization push, announced yesterday that a new initiative has been approved for signature gathering.
- Cannabis “tipping point” close, says Marijuana Policy Project headDuring a recent phone interview, Hawkins told Profiles in Legalization that he thinks half of U.S. states fully legalizing cannabis might be the “tipping point” into an end to federal cannabis prohibition.
- Virginia medical cannabis patients see high prices and long waitsJenn Michelle Pedini, executive director of Virginia NORML, the state chapter of the National Organization for the Reform Marijuana Laws, noted the state’s decision to limit the program to five producers, who are only allowed to operate in the specific region of the state in which they are licensed.
- MS activists rally around the state for medical cannabis lawsHouse and Senate negotiators dickered most of the summer on a plan to replace the medical marijuana program the high court shot down. Reeves had said that if lawmakers could reach an agreement, he would call them into special session to pass it.