FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The first Alternative Products Expo of this year will be hosted at Fort Lauderdale’s Broward County Convention Center on March 11-13, 2022. The Alternative Products Expo, formerly known as the USA CBD Expo, is set to make a big splash. Industry enthusiasts will have the opportunity to hear from more than 50 expert speakers, visit over 300 vendors, and review a minimum of 1,000 of the most innovative and cutting-edge products within the alternative products space today.
The upcoming March Alternative Products Expo, presented by 3Chi, the nation’s largest CBN and Delta-8 distributor, has sought to build upon the foundations laid by the USA CBD Expo, North America’s largest CBD-focused event, with a more comprehensive overview into the alternative product ecosystem. With a focus on products as diverse as functional beverages, cannabis derivatives, vape products, mood enhancers, herbal products, energy boost supplements and dietary supplements, among various others, the Alternative Products Expo aims to showcase products on the verge of disrupting traditional markets.
The event will cater to both alternative product industry newcomers and professionals alike. The industry’s leading professionals are coming together to present attendees with a series of educational seminars, keynote addresses and workshops. Speakers at the event will include the likes of Brett Puffenbarger from The Cannabis Detector; Dr. Bao Thai DC of Rapid Nerve Rescue CBD Cream; Yasmine Egozi of Planta RX; and Leigh Lindenbaum CCCE from UXL, Inc.
Additionally, the conference will play host to over 300 vendors from across the alternative products universe, who will be showcasing thousands of products at the event. With most mainstream product segments increasingly facing disruption by alternative products, corporate buyers will be presented with the unique opportunity to view and test some of the most cutting-edge products that are yet to hit the market, within a single venue.
The scale of the Alternative Products Expo is perhaps only matched by the prominence of its various sponsors. In addition to presenting sponsor 3Chi, this year’s Platinum Sponsors will include the likes of Lost8’s, Dimo, Cake and Trinity Hemp. Meanwhile, Gold Sponsors will include Treetop Hemp Co and MerchantE.
To find out more about one of the nation’s most significant alternative product events, including how to attend, visit https://altproexpo.com
About Alternative Products Expo
The USA CBD Expo is rebranding as the Alternative Products Expo to better reflect the variety of exhibitors on the trade show’s floor. The Alternative Products Expo, a.k.a. AltPro Expo, was created with the idea of bringing together an assortment of industries and the disruptive products and services within – all under one roof.
For more information, visit https://altproexpo.com.
- Mississippi House amends medical cannabis bill, returns to SenateThe House on Wednesday passed a Senate medical marijuana proposal, but only after changing the bill to lower the amount of cannabis a patient could get. The vote was 104-14 on the amended Senate Bill 2095.
- Cheech & Chef: Comedy legend fronts “stoner food” delivery service“With the pandemic, you want to go out,” Cheech Marin tells Profiles in Legalization, “but it’s tough to get into some places. So if you can order from them and have them deliver… Yay! Progress.”
- Florida’s growing medical cannabis program could lead to changesWith Florida’s medical marijuana program continuing to grow as more patients seek approval for marijuana cards, some state lawmakers in the 2022 session are pursuing changes to make it easier to access medical marijuana, raising concerns from some marijuana activists that physicians could be negatively impacted.
- Senate overwhelmingly passes Mississippi medical cannabisThe vote on Senate Bill 2095 was initially counted as 45-5, well beyond what would be considered a veto-proof majority, but subject to change as it was by use of morning roll call and senators could change their votes or check in through the end of the day.
- Ohio cannabis legalization group turns in additional signaturesThe Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol submitted 29,918 additional signatures in support of an initiated statute legalizing the adult use of marijuana to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office today.
- Senate vote on Mississippi medical cannabis bill expected Thursday. Here’s a look at the bill.After years of debate and hang-fire, a Mississippi medical marijuana program for people with chronic and debilitating illnesses inched forward Wednesday, with a Senate committee passing a bill along to the full chamber.
- Virginia lawmakers still at odds over resentencing for people in prison on cannabis chargesNearly a year after Virginia lawmakers voted to legalize possession of marijuana, they remain divided on what — if anything — to do about people currently imprisoned on marijuana charges.
- Opinion: We need Social Equity in all cannabis industries now“It’s time that we establish more robust social equity programs that allow all to thrive in this industry. It shouldn’t just be those who have institutional money or come from a position of privilege.”
- As clock ticks, headwinds build against Mississippi medical cannabisFor some time after the Supreme Court shot down a vote of the people to create a Mississippi medical marijuana, it appeared fait accompli that lawmakers would enact a program, per the “will of the voters.” That outcome is now in doubt.
- Oregon enforces new federal hemp rules for state growersHemp growers in the state will now need to abide by several new federal regulations that will be overseen by the Oregon Department of Agriculture. The changes come at a time of growing concerns over illegal marijuana operations in parts of southern Oregon.