FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The first Alternative Products Expo of this year will be hosted at Fort Lauderdale’s Broward County Convention Center on March 11-13, 2022. The Alternative Products Expo, formerly known as the USA CBD Expo, is set to make a big splash. Industry enthusiasts will have the opportunity to hear from more than 50 expert speakers, visit over 300 vendors, and review a minimum of 1,000 of the most innovative and cutting-edge products within the alternative products space today.
The upcoming March Alternative Products Expo, presented by 3Chi, the nation’s largest CBN and Delta-8 distributor, has sought to build upon the foundations laid by the USA CBD Expo, North America’s largest CBD-focused event, with a more comprehensive overview into the alternative product ecosystem. With a focus on products as diverse as functional beverages, cannabis derivatives, vape products, mood enhancers, herbal products, energy boost supplements and dietary supplements, among various others, the Alternative Products Expo aims to showcase products on the verge of disrupting traditional markets.
The event will cater to both alternative product industry newcomers and professionals alike. The industry’s leading professionals are coming together to present attendees with a series of educational seminars, keynote addresses and workshops. Speakers at the event will include the likes of Brett Puffenbarger from The Cannabis Detector; Dr. Bao Thai DC of Rapid Nerve Rescue CBD Cream; Yasmine Egozi of Planta RX; and Leigh Lindenbaum CCCE from UXL, Inc.
Additionally, the conference will play host to over 300 vendors from across the alternative products universe, who will be showcasing thousands of products at the event. With most mainstream product segments increasingly facing disruption by alternative products, corporate buyers will be presented with the unique opportunity to view and test some of the most cutting-edge products that are yet to hit the market, within a single venue.
The scale of the Alternative Products Expo is perhaps only matched by the prominence of its various sponsors. In addition to presenting sponsor 3Chi, this year’s Platinum Sponsors will include the likes of Lost8’s, Dimo, Cake and Trinity Hemp. Meanwhile, Gold Sponsors will include Treetop Hemp Co and MerchantE.
To find out more about one of the nation’s most significant alternative product events, including how to attend, visit https://altproexpo.com
About Alternative Products Expo
The USA CBD Expo is rebranding as the Alternative Products Expo to better reflect the variety of exhibitors on the trade show’s floor. The Alternative Products Expo, a.k.a. AltPro Expo, was created with the idea of bringing together an assortment of industries and the disruptive products and services within – all under one roof.
For more information, visit https://altproexpo.com.
- Commentary: It’s time for Biden to keep his promises on cannabisPaul Armentano, the deputy director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), calls on President Joe Biden to live up to the pledges made during his campaign regarding cannabis legalization.
- Unofficial totals show Missouri cannabis legalization initiative shortAn initiative to legalize recreational marijuana use in Missouri will need help if it is going to be on the November ballot. Reports from every county in the state show the petition is short of its goal in two of the six congressional districts needed to qualify for the ballot.
- Fate of Missouri cannabis initiative unclear as signature count continuesWhether Missouri voters will get a chance to legalize recreational marijuana in November is still in question. The latest incomplete tabulations show the Legal Missouri 2022 initiative is short of the necessary signatures in four of the six Congressional districts necessary to make the ballot.
- ACLU of NV suit to deschedule cannabis statewide survives challengeA legal effort by the ACLU of Nevada to force the Nevada Board of Pharmacy to remove cannabis from its Schedule 1 of controlled substances will proceed, Clark County Judge Joe Hardy ruled Wednesday when he denied the board’s motion to dismiss the ACLU’s lawsuit.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.