TrufflezNFT Members will be granted exclusive access to the lounge through ownership of the TrufflezNFT, creating a first-of-its-kind digital and physical experience using NFT and AR/MR technology
NEW YORK — Trufflez, a vertically integrated premium cannabis company and droppLabs, a subsidiary of Dropp Group (“Dropp”), the future-forward web3 enabler, today announce the world’s first NFT membership cannabis consumption lounge in New York. The companies partnered in March this year to launch TrufflezNFT, an innovative NFT project that democratizes ownership of cannabis-related IP while providing a strong community focus on cannabis industry education. As an expansion of the project, TrufflezNFT project is announcing the launch of the world’s first NFT membership cannabis lounge in partnership with New York-based Elite/AB Hospitality Group. The Trufflez Lounge will open in Williamsburg in November, 2022 and will be accessible only to TrufflezNFT members.
“The Trufflez Lounge represents the beginning of Trufflez’s aim to create the Soho House of cannabis,” said Leo Hairsprtian, CEO and founder of Trufflez Inc. “We are building a community that offers real-world, vested value. This lounge represents a permanent synergy between the growing sectors of Web3 and cannabis. We are proud to be part of this revolutionary offering with our partner, droppLabs and Elite/AB Hospitality Group.”
TrufflezNFT members will enjoy a wide range of benefits at the Trufflez Lounge including access to the cannabis consumption lounge with complimentary proprietary Trufflez products fully integrated with droppLabs’ mixed reality experiences. Elite will provide an innovative food menu engineered for cannabis consumers.
“We are thrilled to be the home of this first-of-its-kind lounge,” said Anthony Buck Co-Founder of Elite/AB Hospitality Group. “We pride ourselves on offering top of the line hospitality, unique experiences, and most importantly an enjoyable environment for diverse communities. Trufflez NFT is aligned with these values and we look forward to welcoming its members in the city.”
TrufflezNFT launched its pre-sale in late June 2022. It offers members a unique portfolio of utility and benefits through a rewards program, lifelong membership discounts, first use access to the upcoming Trufflez delivery service, private IRL events, and a fractionalized IP stake related to two never-been-released proprietary strains.
For more information, please visit truffleznft.com.
Founded in 2018 and based in California, the Trufflez team is comprised of leading experts in exotic cannabis cultivation and manufacturing in the United States. As a fully compliant and licensed facility, our mission is to deliver the highest quality products and next-level customer experience to every person we serve. To ensure consistent high-quality standards, Trufflez oversees and manages ALL stages of production, from initial planting to the end user’s experience. With 20+ unique strains and growing, Trufflez continues to develop, test, and improve its operations, processes, and product to remain an innovator in the cannabis culture.
Elite/AB Hospitality Group delivers high energy dining experiences, a concept that revolves around the one simple idea that here, EVERYONE IS ELITE. Elite combines Latin food and culture delivering breathtaking dining experiences across New York from their Williamsburg flagship restaurant to partner venues across Manhattan, New York. www.elitewilliamsburg.com
droppLabs is the leading subsidiary of Dropp Group (“Dropp”), the future-forward web3 enabler. We leverage our proprietary, patent-protected technology stack to provide a foundation and launching point for brands and creators across all industries to successfully transition into web3 while holding true to our roots as a driving force in video and social content-driven commerce. droppLabs covers every/any aspect of an organization’s journey into web3 and powers tokenized community experiences for brands, creators, IP owners, consumers and more. Our legacy lies in making experiential eCommerce a reality by empowering creators and elevating an immersive sense of community between artists, brands, businesses, and their target audiences.
Headquartered in New York with additional operational hubs in Canada and Saudi Arabia, Dropp has developed multiple proprietary, patent-protected innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision algorithms, object recognition, streaming, AR, MR, VR and crypto to recognize products in video content and tag them in real-time. With Dropp, the next-generation consumer journey is as simple and streamlined as “See it, Want it, Get it.” Dropp’s solution suite is made up of several distinct, interoperable offerings, including droppTV, droppLabs, droppX, droppAlt, droppMint, and droppHub, For more info, please visit www.dropplabs.io.
- Commentary: It’s time for Biden to keep his promises on cannabisPaul Armentano, the deputy director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), calls on President Joe Biden to live up to the pledges made during his campaign regarding cannabis legalization.
- Unofficial totals show Missouri cannabis legalization initiative shortAn initiative to legalize recreational marijuana use in Missouri will need help if it is going to be on the November ballot. Reports from every county in the state show the petition is short of its goal in two of the six congressional districts needed to qualify for the ballot.
- Fate of Missouri cannabis initiative unclear as signature count continuesWhether Missouri voters will get a chance to legalize recreational marijuana in November is still in question. The latest incomplete tabulations show the Legal Missouri 2022 initiative is short of the necessary signatures in four of the six Congressional districts necessary to make the ballot.
- ACLU of NV suit to deschedule cannabis statewide survives challengeA legal effort by the ACLU of Nevada to force the Nevada Board of Pharmacy to remove cannabis from its Schedule 1 of controlled substances will proceed, Clark County Judge Joe Hardy ruled Wednesday when he denied the board’s motion to dismiss the ACLU’s lawsuit.
- Advocates, parents ‘beg’ Nebraskans to seek out and sign petition to legalize medical cannabisAdvocates for legalizing medical marijuana switched Wednesday from urging Nebraskans to sign their petition to begging them as a July 7 deadline looms to submit signatures to qualify for the ballot in November.
- Iowans launch cannabis reform campaign aimed at showing public supportRobert “Lewy” Lewis of Windsor Heights has been in pain since 1974, when he had spinal surgery at the age of 21. To repair a blockage in his spine, surgeons removed eight inches of his vertebrae and then sewed them back on, using about 300 steel stitches.
- Big Apple Cannabis: CWCB Returns to New York City for Eighth Year“No one seems to have gotten it right.” Mayor Eric Adams told a Friday afternoon crowd, of legal cannabis in America. “This is our chance to get it right.” New York City’s mayor addressed attendees of the 2022 Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCBExpo) on the second day of the three-day event. Adams stressed the social equity focus of New York’s cannabis program.
- Nebraska medical cannabis backers file legal challenge to petition processSupporters of medical marijuana in Nebraska have launched a legal challenge to the state’s requirement that 5% of registered voters in at least 38 counties sign a petition to get the measure before voters on the ballot.
- N.J. lawmakers seek to curb cannabis useAs New Jersey nears the end of its first month of legal recreational marijuana sales, lawmakers have introduced a series of bills aimed at restricting what types of workers can use cannabis off the job.
- Missouri House votes to require disclosure of medical cannabis ownership recordsThe Missouri House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to require state regulators to disclose ownership information for businesses granted medical marijuana licenses that the state has withheld from public view.